Another HCG nipple sensitivity post

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ta1234

Hi All,

I am 7 weeks into my TRT 150mg of test undecanoate (Nebdio/Aveed) injected once per week. First 4 weeks felt great. As soon as HCG was added 250iu twice per week. I feel anxiety on the day of and after injecting followed by nipple sensitivity / burning sensations and morning wood is gone or weaker. My labs are below.

I am not sure what is going on here, prior to TRT I was a steroid user who never had any nipple issues with cycles of 500-700mg of test stacked with Deca / Tren and never needed AI.

It is odd because when I add small dose of AI 0.25mg of arimidex or 10mg of Tamoxin the nipple sensitivity is gone. I dont want to be using an AI long term because of all the reasons mentioned on this forum.

Any suggestions?

Total T 26.0 nmol/L 8.33 - 30.19
Free T 21.53 pg/ml 4.5 - 42
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]E2 29.7 pg/ml 11.0 - 44.0 (CMIA methodology, not sensitive?)[/FONT]
SHBG 25.5 nmol/L 13.5 - 71.4

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Many of us don't like HCG for whatever reason and you're using a pretty minimal dose. Your test was not the sensitive test...are you in the US?

Ta1234

Many of us don't like HCG for whatever reason and you're using a pretty minimal dose. Your test was not the sensitive test...are you in the US?

Hi Vince,

Thank you for your response. I am living in Dubai but I found a lab here managed by labcorp which can do e2 sensitive with 7 day turnaround.

It's unfoutnate because I would like to maintain fertility, keep testicle size and fill the upstream hormones. Should I try less dose ?

Hi Vince,

Thank you for your response. I am living in Dubai but I found a lab here managed by labcorp which can do e2 sensitive with 7 day turnaround.

It's unfoutnate because I would like to maintain fertility, keep testicle size and fill the upstream hormones. Should I try less dose ?

I would stick with it until you get that lab and then make a decision. I've done as little as 100iu E3.5D though and didn't feel like I was breaking any "rules" with that little bit of HCG.

Ta1234

I would stick with it until you get that lab and then make a decision. I've done as little as 100iu E3.5D though and didn't feel like I was breaking any "rules" with that little bit of HCG.

Hi Vince,

Does the testicles respond to this low dose ? I guess everyone is different so I will have to try and find out.

My only fear is ofcourse ending up with a gyno by the time I sort this out. On the other hand I am also sensitive to arimidex 0.5 mg gives me joint pain straight away.

i felt "fine" on 100iu E3.5D, you won't get gyno in a week or a month, and .5mg of Arimidex is a whopper of a dose and tanked your Estrogen, reason your joints hurt (typical low E symptom).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me