Anecdotal accounts of women with regards to their experiences with men who've had vasectomies

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

My husband just got a vasectomy a few weeks ago and I assure you these stories are very much real. It was like a switch was flipped after he had it. We had a great (2-3 times a week) sex life prior. Now the only way I’ve been able to have regular sex is to get myself drunk enough to ignore the lack of attraction, or just have quick “get it done” sex to keep him happy. No reaction on my side. I’ve not been able to have an orgasm via sex since he had it done. It’s like my body can sense that he isn’t fertile any longer and just isn’t into it anymore. So sad. I don’t want this to destroy our marriage.
sounds like yall are done procreating so maybe find what else you love about him and lean into that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Purefun

I have a different experience. I got for a vasectomy in '88 and after this we had the best sex ever. My wife was crazy about me since she knew there was no risk anymore. Years later we divorced for other reasons and I met different women. They all appreciated the fact I was snipped because they considered it as a kind of respect to women and because we can make love when we want and so much we want without any risk. Some of them told me the smell of a sterilised man is much more agreable and the taste is a lot softer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me