And so it begins.....DEFY MEDICAL

Buy Lab Tests Online

gcmoore72

Greetings all, just had a phone call with Mary from Defy, ordered my labs and filled out the online paperwork. I look to get my labs done tomorrow and push ahead with treatment here soon. I recently retired from the Army and have been in 5 different combat engagements and this by far has been the most nerve wrecking thing I have done in a while! I guess its just the fear of the unknown and how this is all going to turn out. Ill keep you all posted on my journey and wish you all the best!

Chris

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Diesel7213

Greetings all, just had a phone call with Mary from Defy, ordered my labs and filled out the online paperwork. I look to get my labs done tomorrow and push ahead with treatment here soon. I recently retired from the Army and have been in 5 different combat engagements and this by far has been the most nerve wrecking thing I have done in a while! I guess its just the fear of the unknown and how this is all going to turn out. Ill keep you all posted on my journey and wish you all the best!
Chris

First of all, thank you for your service! I too just started with Defy about a month ago. I loved my consult with Dr. Saya and the staff is very nice and helpful. My only issue with them is slow turn around time and getting questions answered and ordering medications takes a few days before its even sent to the pharmacy.
I am curious to follow your journey on here and I wish you the best of luck!

gcmoore72

First of all, thank you for your service! I too just started with Defy about a month ago. I loved my consult with Dr. Saya and the staff is very nice and helpful. My only issue with them is slow turn around time and getting questions answered and ordering medications takes a few days before its even sent to the pharmacy.
I am curious to follow your journey on here and I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks Brother I appreciate it! Being that you are a lil ways in, how did the meds make you feel? Also, do you think you made the right decision so far?

LTChris

Defy is a good choice. If anyone can help they can. All I can say is patience is key. It is a marathon. If it one thing a man of your background knows how to do it is succeed. Good luck, sir. We are all pulling for you.

Diesel7213

Thanks Brother I appreciate it! Being that you are a lil ways in, how did the meds make you feel? Also, do you think you made the right decision so far?

Those are great questions. I actually just finished my 3rd week of Test (64mgs twice a week) and HCG (350 IU twice a week). To be honest, I haven't noticed any changes (good or bad). I think it may still be a little early. I think the guys who notice immediate improvement, either its just in their head or maybe their Test was very low.

I do think it was the right decision for me. I only wish I started it sooner. If there is one thing I have learned from reading A LOT on these forums and FB pages, is that every one is different, and its really about learning your body's response to the medications. I have to go for follow-up blood work at the 12 week mark, so I am curious what those numbers will be and how I feel.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I first started TRT, the honeymoon effect was Unreal. My libido was so strong it scared my girlfriend away, the down side was I got to testosterone flu for almost 2 weeks.

Driven Mad

Yes, you'll find the effects of TRT to be measured in months/years. I, like many, started out expecting sudden results but soon realized good things come to those that wait. And those good things will come. I'm 12 months in and just now realizing the WOW! factor. Like someone else mentioned you are better equipped than most for the journey, you're a soldier. Your service is greatly appreciated.

Driven Mad and hope I get over it.

gcmoore72

Those are great questions. I actually just finished my 3rd week of Test (64mgs twice a week) and HCG (350 IU twice a week). To be honest, I haven't noticed any changes (good or bad). I think it may still be a little early. I think the guys who notice immediate improvement, either its just in their head or maybe their Test was very low.

I do think it was the right decision for me. I only wish I started it sooner. If there is one thing I have learned from reading A LOT on these forums and FB pages, is that every one is different, and its really about learning your body's response to the medications. I have to go for follow-up blood work at the 12 week mark, so I am curious what those numbers will be and how I feel.

Ok cool, thanks for your input and please keep in touch!!

gcmoore72

Yes, you'll find the effects of TRT to be measured in months/years. I, like many, started out expecting sudden results but soon realized good things come to those that wait. And those good things will come. I'm 12 months in and just now realizing the WOW! factor. Like someone else mentioned you are better equipped than most for the journey, you're a soldier. Your service is greatly appreciated.

Driven Mad and hope I get over it.

Thanks, I appreciate your support and I will keep what you said in mind as I move forward! Please stay in touch and wishing you all the best!

buggies100

GC, i have found patience is the key. I have landed on start low and go slow mentality. Started my journey in oct 13. That enitr summer i had zero energy and low libido. But what sent to dr for help was a sudden anxiety, when i had never experienced that. I thought i was having heart attack, boss gave me a xanax and told me to wait 45 minutes. Sure as can be, systems went away. I remember saying anxiety was for weka minded people and i wish it had been a heart attack����
So i started off strong and spent a few years fighting to high of hematocrit, percentage of red blood cells in blood stream. Top of chart is 51, i managed to get to 62. Cuold not breathe well, shortof breath on any exertion.
I found this website and followed advice and got in touch with defy. Thwy got me where i need to be. Yes, i like many here, have to do 3-4 blood donations a year to keep red blood cells iche k, but small price to pay for being healthy.
Each med you take, or supplement, will effect you different than me or anybody else. So when asjuating my protocol i only add one thing at a time and run it for 2-3 months. I feel if i add severla changes i will which addition it was that was good or bad. Same with dosage of testosterone. Because i had a near stroke event, i always start lower than dr suggested. I of cuorse have this discussion with dr. Again we are all different. My doseage is lower than most guys. I inject only 10 mg 3 times a week. I have been told on this forum that it is too low and probably a waste of time. Well, it works great for me! Labs are good, but more importantly I feel great.
Defy is probably the best place for you to start, unless you find thay rare great dr locally who is in the know. I did here but it was $250/ month weather i saw him or not. Discuss with your dr diring initial consult all of your concerns, they will take time a listen and give you solid answers. I have fuond them to be very understanding but yet firm enough to encourage me to make the right decision
Welcome to the brotherhood, and may your journey be frutiful
brent

gcmoore72

GC, i have found patience is the key. I have landed on start low and go slow mentality. Started my journey in oct 13. That enitr summer i had zero energy and low libido. But what sent to dr for help was a sudden anxiety, when i had never experienced that. I thought i was having heart attack, boss gave me a xanax and told me to wait 45 minutes. Sure as can be, systems went away. I remember saying anxiety was for weka minded people and i wish it had been a heart attack🙈🙈
So i started off strong and spent a few years fighting to high of hematocrit, percentage of red blood cells in blood stream. Top of chart is 51, i managed to get to 62. Cuold not breathe well, shortof breath on any exertion.
I found this website and followed advice and got in touch with defy. Thwy got me where i need to be. Yes, i like many here, have to do 3-4 blood donations a year to keep red blood cells iche k, but small price to pay for being healthy.
Each med you take, or supplement, will effect you different than me or anybody else. So when asjuating my protocol i only add one thing at a time and run it for 2-3 months. I feel if i add severla changes i will which addition it was that was good or bad. Same with dosage of testosterone. Because i had a near stroke event, i always start lower than dr suggested. I of cuorse have this discussion with dr. Again we are all different. My doseage is lower than most guys. I inject only 10 mg 3 times a week. I have been told on this forum that it is too low and probably a waste of time. Well, it works great for me! Labs are good, but more importantly I feel great.
Defy is probably the best place for you to start, unless you find thay rare great dr locally who is in the know. I did here but it was $250/ month weather i saw him or not. Discuss with your dr diring initial consult all of your concerns, they will take time a listen and give you solid answers. I have fuond them to be very understanding but yet firm enough to encourage me to make the right decision
Welcome to the brotherhood, and may your journey be frutiful
brent

Brother, I really appreciate your candidness and input! Thank you for your comments and I will keep all that you said in mind during my journey. Please stay in touch and wishing all the best to you!!

Chris

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching