Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

If you are doing it for life extension, PM is probably good enough as it supports better sleep and restoration. I wanted max GH and IGF-1 within reason. As you can see from this chart GHRP/GHRH x 3/d equates to about 7.5iu of rhGH. So dosing the 30 minute analog (modified GRH 1-29/GHRP) every 3 hours you will maximize GH. This combined with testosterone and you can gaiin quite a bit of learn tissue and burn quite a lot of fat and more quickly recovery from injury. Its kind of good, better or best scenerio.

In my experiementation back in the early 2000's I also took it a step further and just went every 3 hours. Which came out to 6 times a day. I got bad carpal tunnel and fingers that looked liike sausages. Very similar to high doses of rhGH. We just wanted to see how far this could be taken.

The difference is once a day dosing at bedtime, this will give a more youthful restorative amount of GH. On the other hand, multiple dosing will give higher GH & IGF-1 levels when coupled with diet, exercise and testosterone will lead to much better muscle gain & fatloss.

View attachment 25362

IGF-1 levels with using this same 100/100mcg combo 3x daily will raise your IGF 100-150 points over baseline similar to if you were on 2-3iu of GH daily. So once a day raises GH levels but will not do so much for IGF-1 levels.

There is an old thread on Professional Muscle back when Crisler was on the board. Alpha6164, is a licensed MD from the Tampa area that works with TRT and has done extensive blood testing on himself using different peptides.

GRF/GHRP

500mcg of Mod GRF1-29 and 250mcg of GHRP-2

Tesamorelin tests

GRF/GHRP-2 Post Food Results

GRF/IPAM results

There are many more of these test in the 60 page thread. You can eventually see how much Ipamorelin it took to raise GH levels to a more acceptable range. Which is why he says Ipamorelin sucks. I believe he ended up at 500mcg before GH levels rose using Ipamorelin. IMHO 500-1000mcg is a great dose.

Yea, I know this is a bodybuilding board but back between 2005 and 2012, there was a lot of experimentation with peptides and blood testing long before T clinics got the idea to use them. This type of information is what got it all started.

@BigTex @Gman86

What do you guys think of Ibutamoren?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

@Chewy55 can make a thread clearly talking about simply wanting to use Oxandrolone for healing purposes after surgery, and not to do a steroid cycle, and we still have close minded people misunderstanding him, judging him, and making him feel bad for just wanting more information on how to obtain legal Oxandrolone. It’s sad to me that people would still rather spend there time judging than helping, and how people can lack the ability to simply just understand where a person is coming from.

I missed those posts. Where was that?

I hope you feel better now that @Chewy55 has some options. You have anything you want to share with him?

What did you share in this thread to assist @Chewy55 ??? All I see is some virtue signaling and some questions to help you not him.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

I wanted to pass this post on from Professional Muscle, it is from SWALE. Most of that have been around know Dr. Crisler posted under that name. This posting is dated 2010. This guy was a master and loved helping people with his participation in these boards.

Thanks for sharing that. While we are at it...

77 pages on the finer points of pharmacokinetics (joking) and actual TRT dosing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTex

Thanks for sharing that. While we are at it...

77 pages on the finer points of pharmacokinetics and actual TRT dose

Amazing, that was 2017 too. Not such a new concept is it? The bodybuilding community has been doign stuff like this for a long time and actually ahead of the game. @readalot this is the dame attitude that I see professionally from "RDAs" who think they are the end all to nutrition and scoff at the knowledge bodybuilders have learned about diets. As you see most of them are very capable of reading research and appliying it to their sport.

BigTex

@BigTex @Gman86

What do you guys think of Ibutamoren?

I think it is wonderful. I discovered this product maybe in 2010 and started importing the raw powder, then made it into a liquid. There have been quite a few studies doen on it with humans and all successful. Most everyone I know that has used it, including myself had side effects similar to <5iu of hGH. Sleep quality very much improved. Good stuff and I like it most because it causes more natural GH pulses and has a 24 hour 1/2 life. Plus it is oral. Other than that, most are selling pills now so the cost has really gone up in the last 5 years.

Gman86

I missed those posts. Where was that?

I hope you feel better now that @Chewy55 has some options. You have anything you want to share with him?

What did you share in this thread to assist @Chewy55 ??? All I see is some virtue signaling and some questions to help you not him.
I actually private messaged him with quite a few options, including selling him some Pfizer Genotropin pens for what I paid for them if he’s interested in adding HGH to his protocol temporarily to heal faster. Also gave him a source to get quality Oxandrolone if he can’t get a script for it. Just didn’t want to post all that in the thread and get bashed by judgmental members that had been bashing him for simply talking about using Oxandrolone temporarily for healing purposes. Just didn’t want to subject myself to all the close minded members on this forum if I didn’t have to. I’m not directing anything at u specifically. I know ur like those sour patch commercials. One second ur sour and judgmental, and the other ur sweet and empathetic lol. But mostly I respect and appreciate what u bring to the forum, so definitely no hard feelings on my end

Gman86

I think it is wonderful. I discovered this product maybe in 2010 and started importing the raw powder, then made it into a liquid. There have been quite a few studies doen on it with humans and all successful. Most everyone I know that has used it, including myself had side effects similar to <5iu of hGH. Sleep quality very much improved. Good stuff and I like it most because it causes more natural GH pulses and has a 24 hour 1/2 life. Plus it is oral. Other than that, most are selling pills now so the cost has really gone up in the last 5 years.
Isn’t it the opposite of natural GH pulses? I thought natural GH mostly gets released at night, and mk-677 gets released in small pulses all throughout the day, which I’ve heard is what can make mk-677 more prone to giving people side effects

BigTex

Isn’t it the opposite of natural GH pulses? I thought natural GH mostly gets released at night, and mk-677 gets released in small pulses all throughout the day, which I’ve heard is what can make mk-677 more prone to giving people side effects
No, GH normally pulses about every 3-5 hours, the largest in males is around 10pm which is for restorative purposes. As you can see below females are slightly different. MK has been shown to increase the frequency of the pulses. The side effects associated with MK-677 are the direct result of the added GH/IGF-1. In fact, research has shown 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months. Another study showed 25 mg of MK-677 increased GH levels by 83%.

24 hour GH pulses.JPG

Good graphics frm a study

Last edited:

Gman86

No, GH normally pulses about every 3-5 hours, the largest in males is around 10pm which is for restorative purposes. As you can see below females are slightly different. MK has been shown to increase the frequency of the pulses. The side effects associated with MK-677 are the direct result of the added GH/IGF-1. In fact, research has shown 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months. Another study showed 25 mg of MK-677 increased GH levels by 83%.

View attachment 25368
Good graphics frm a study

Awesome, thanks for the clarification!

swoops36

With all the testing I have seen with peptides, getting the IGF-1 into the 300 - 400 range is not going to happen
I used a 1mg/500mcg Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin blend 6 nights per week that got my IGF-1 just above 300ng. If they could still compound it I’d keep using it

BigTex

The good thing about Ipamorelin is it does not cause the hunger the hother GHRP's cause. Excellent to use before bed.

ERO

Sorry if this isn’t an appropriate question but I’m looking to get some Anavar. The reason is that I just had a major surgery that really kicked my butt. Testosterone Cyp just isn’t cutting it alone to help my recovery. I have two friends that had big surgeries and their doctors gave them Anavar and they both loved it for speeding up recovery, getting strength and energy back, regaining lost weight after surgery. After talking to them and then my own research I’m convinced of the value for post surgery reasons. But while I’m very happy with my doctor for my test protocol he won’t give me Anavar. So if anyone had any suggestions to how I can get, legally of course.
Defy Medical prescribes it if you are working with them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me