Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chewy55

Sorry if this isn’t an appropriate question but I’m looking to get some Anavar. The reason is that I just had a major surgery that really kicked my butt. Testosterone Cyp just isn’t cutting it alone to help my recovery. I have two friends that had big surgeries and their doctors gave them Anavar and they both loved it for speeding up recovery, getting strength and energy back, regaining lost weight after surgery. After talking to them and then my own research I’m convinced of the value for post surgery reasons. But while I’m very happy with my doctor for my test protocol he won’t give me Anavar. So if anyone had any suggestions to how I can get, legally of course.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Sorry if this isn’t an appropriate question but I’m looking to get some Anavar. The reason is that I just had a major surgery that really kicked my butt. Testosterone Cyp just isn’t cutting it alone to help my recovery. I have two friends that had big surgeries and their doctors gave them Anavar and they both loved it for speeding up recovery, getting strength and energy back, regaining lost weight after surgery. After talking to them and then my own research I’m convinced of the value for post surgery reasons. But while I’m very happy with my doctor for my test protocol he won’t give me Anavar. So if anyone had any suggestions to how I can get, legally of course.
"TRT"/TOT/HRT/"AA" clinic----> clinical need -----> Script ------> compounding pharmacy ----> oxandrolone troche or capsule (I recommend sugar free raspberry troche)

Anavar no longer exists. You mean oxandrolone I assume.

Say goodbye to your trig / hdl-c ratio. Make sure the reward to risk is worth it. LEGIT Doctors don't give you medication. If they do, then get a new doctor. They provide a prescription.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewy55

Interesting, didn't realize the name Anavar didn't exist anymore so yes, Oxandrolone, same thing. First I'm not sure what clinic is good. And all I want is Oxandrolone, I don't want to be pressured into other things like switching to them for testosterone. I'm happy with my protocol with my current doctor, insurance pay most of it and it's dirt cheap.

T

tareload

Interesting, didn't realize the name Anavar didn't exist anymore so yes, Oxandrolone, same thing. First I'm not sure what clinic is good. And all I want is Oxandrolone, I don't want to be pressured into other things like switching to them for testosterone. I'm happy with my protocol with my current doctor, insurance pay most of it and it's dirt cheap.
Using the the term Anavar implies you are looking for legal way to run AAS for cosmetic purposes. FYI.

You pay to play to stay legal. You have some strategic thinking to do on how you want to go about this. Good luck.

Avoid using the terms anavar and deca. May help your quest.

Chewy55

I'm not sure why sarms was brought up, I never mentioned them or even thought about it. I just wanted some Oxandrolone (not Anavar!). And it's not for cosmetic reasons.

BigTex

@Chew55 finding Oxandrolone will be the easy part, finding a doctor who will write the prescription will be the biggest challenge. If your friends have doctors who will prescribe Oxandrolone then go see their doctor, then it should be as easy as going to CVS to pick it up. I also understand that very low dose decadurobolin is used after surgery to speed up healing. Along with peptides like BPC-157. IGF-1 Lr3 are also very good for speeding up the healing process.

T

tareload

Ok I guess it is spoon feeding time. SARMs versus AAS: Different Side Effects?
You can't even bother to click a link. Lazy.

Not surprised as your first posts come off whiny. You don't want to put in any work.

No one brought up SARMs. You have been tipped twice on a clinic now and a pharmacy. Hint: see the link. You even got a detailed breakdown of pricing. Hint: see the link.

Here let me share it again:

There is also this cool feature called search. Check it out.

T

tareload

then it should be as easy as going to CVS to pick it up
Oxandrin generic at Retail pharmacy will be expensive as hell unless OP has met his out of pocket (and still a waste of insurance $$). See the charts in that link he won't click. Compounding pharmacy is the way to go especially the sugar free troches you can administer buccally. Empower doesn't offer those BTW. I know not applicable to you @BigTex but I figured I would mention in case the OP reads this.

Check that out:

Crazy $$. Troche at compounding pharmacy gets you down to 10 ct per mg.

BigTex

EXPENSIVE! What a shame that we are being gouged so badly. Healing up and using surgically repaired muscles etc is every important. The quicker you can get back to moving around the better. It is also shameful that some surgeons are not so ready to prescribe medications that will help the healing process.

Yea, I checked Empower already and saw they did not offer it. I did see a compounding pharmacy that offered it for a reasonable price.

T

tareload

EXPENSIVE! What a shame that we are being gouged so badly. Healing up and using surgically repaired muscles etc is every important. The quicker you can get back to moving around the better. It is also shameful that some surgeons are not so ready to prescribe medications that will help the healing process.

Yea, I checked Empower already and saw they did not offer it. I did see a compounding pharmacy that offered it for a reasonable price.

Oh Empower has it just took it off main page (LOL). See prices in link.

Guided_by_Voices

Chewy55, I agree with Bigtex that you should get doctor who will prescribe things to help you. I would also look at growth hormone secretagogues or exogenous GH. Also, I would supplement with EAAs and glycine if you are not already doing so. Extra protein in the form of raw eggs would also be a good idea.

BigTex

I like peptides and know they work well, hGH even better but what I didn't like personally was all of the sub-q injections. hGH, IMHO is best done with low dose and pulsed 2-3 times a day. Peptides are about the same regiment. MK-677 on the other hand is easy, just 1 dose a day and you are good for 24 hours. All of these will help speed up the recovery process and also increase IGF-1 levels.

Last edited:

Gman86

I like peptides and know they work well, hGH even better but what I didn't like personally was all of the sub-q injections. hGH, IMHO is best done with low dose and pulsed 2-3 times a day. Peptides are about the same regiment. MK-677 on the other hand is easy, just 1 dose a day and you are good for 24 hours. All of these will help speed up the recovery process and also increase IGF-1 levels.
What’s the reasoning for the multiple HGH injections per day? HGH is short lived in the body, but once it’s converted by the liver into igf-1, igf-1 remains elevated for quite a while. Think I read somewhere around 12-15 hours, and slightly more in a few other places. I can see the argument to inject twice a day, but 3 seems a bit overkill

BigTex

If you are doing it for life extension, PM is probably good enough as it supports better sleep and restoration. I wanted max GH and IGF-1 within reason. As you can see from this chart GHRP/GHRH x 3/d equates to about 7.5iu of rhGH. So dosing the 30 minute analog (modified GRH 1-29/GHRP) every 3 hours you will maximize GH. This combined with testosterone and you can gaiin quite a bit of learn tissue and burn quite a lot of fat and more quickly recovery from injury. Its kind of good, better or best scenerio.

In my experiementation back in the early 2000's I also took it a step further and just went every 3 hours. Which came out to 6 times a day. I got bad carpal tunnel and fingers that looked liike sausages. Very similar to high doses of rhGH. We just wanted to see how far this could be taken.

The difference is once a day dosing at bedtime, this will give a more youthful restorative amount of GH. On the other hand, multiple dosing will give higher GH & IGF-1 levels when coupled with diet, exercise and testosterone will lead to much better muscle gain & fatloss.

GH.png

IGF-1 levels with using this same 100/100mcg combo 3x daily will raise your IGF 100-150 points over baseline similar to if you were on 2-3iu of GH daily. So once a day raises GH levels but will not do so much for IGF-1 levels.

There is an old thread on Professional Muscle back when Crisler was on the board. Alpha6164, is a licensed MD from the Tampa area that works with TRT and has done extensive blood testing on himself using different peptides.

GRF/GHRP

500mcg of Mod GRF1-29 and 250mcg of GHRP-2

Tesamorelin tests

GRF/GHRP-2 Post Food Results

GRF/IPAM results

There are many more of these test in the 60 page thread. You can eventually see how much Ipamorelin it took to raise GH levels to a more acceptable range. Which is why he says Ipamorelin sucks. I believe he ended up at 500mcg before GH levels rose using Ipamorelin. IMHO 500-1000mcg is a great dose.

Yea, I know this is a bodybuilding board but back between 2005 and 2012, there was a lot of experimentation with peptides and blood testing long before T clinics got the idea to use them. This type of information is what got it all started.

Last edited:

Gman86

If you are doing it for life extension, PM is probably good enough as it supports better sleep and restoration. I wanted max GH and IGF-1 within reason. As you can see from this chart GHRP/GHRH x 3/d equates to about 7.5iu of rhGH. So dosing the 30 minute analog (modified GRH 1-29/GHRP) every 3 hours you will maximize GH. This combined with testosterone and you can gaiin quite a bit of learn tissue and burn quite a lot of fat and more quickly recovery from injury. Its kind of good, better or best scenerio.

In my experiementation back in the early 2000's I also took it a step further and just went every 3 hours. Which came out to 6 times a day. I got bad carpal tunnel and fingers that looked liike sausages. Very similar to high doses of rhGH. We just wanted to see how far this could be taken.

The difference is once a day dosing at bedtime, this will give a more youthful restorative amount of GH. On the other hand, multiple dosing will give higher GH & IGF-1 levels when coupled with diet, exercise and testosterone will lead to much better muscle gain & fatloss.

View attachment 25362

IGF-1 levels with using this same 100/100mcg combo 3x daily will raise your IGF 100-150 points over baseline similar to if you were on 2-3iu of GH daily. So once a day raises GH levels but will not do so much for IGF-1 levels.

There is an old thread on Professional Muscle back when Crisler was on the board. Alpha6164, is a licensed MD from the Tampa area that works with TRT and has done extensive blood testing on himself using different peptides.

GRF/GHRP

500mcg of Mod GRF1-29 and 250mcg of GHRP-2

Tesamorelin tests

GRF/GHRP-2 Post Food Results

GRF/IPAM results

There are many more of these test in the 60 page thread. You can eventually see how much Ipamorelin it took to raise GH levels to a more acceptable range. Which is why he says Ipamorelin sucks.

Yea, I know this is a bodybuilding board but back between 2005 and 2012, there was a lot of experimentation with peptides and blood testing long before T clinics got the idea to use them. This type of information is what got it all started.
Ya Ipamorelin and cjc without DAC literally didn’t increase my igf-1 by even a point. Have heard anecdotally that this combo doesn’t raise igf-1 levels when checking via bloodwork. Tesamorelin I heard will increase igf-1 levels tho. I also raised igf-1 levels quite a bit on a ghrp-2/ghrp-6 combo. Baseline igf-1 is low 200’s. Got up to 350 on that combo. Was just insanely expensive back at the time because I went through a clinic to get it

Have gotten an igf-1 close to 400 on 3iu’s of UGL HGH injected prior to bed. Tested about 10-12 hours after last injection. Was only injecting once per day. So igf-1 levels definitely stay elevated for quite a while. Switched to Pfizer Genotropin pens, but was just not able to tolerate anything above 1.5iu’s per day without getting very annoying numbness in my fingers. Idk why I’m so sensitive to carpal tunnel issues with the stuff. Would love to run 2-3iu’s/ day indefinitely. Just couldn’t handle my fingers being numb and waking me up at night and also really effecting my grip at the gym. Also was getting the same exact carpal tunnel issues on the 3iu’s of UGL HGH just for the record. Maybe got a little better on the Genotropin pens, but I also lowered the dose quite a bit while using them

BigTex

Yea, once Tesamorelin got approved by the FDA in about 2010, the prices went through the roof. Because of its very short half-life it is not considered one of the best GRFs. I had some Omnitrope not that long ago and I had problems with 2iu. Like you I had to back down to 1iu and then worked up to 1iu in the morning and 1iu at night.

Gman86

Yea, once Tesamorelin got approved by the FDA in about 2010, the prices went through the roof. Because of its very short half-life it is not considered one of the best GRFs. I had some Omnitrope not that long ago and I had problems with 2iu. Like you I had to back down to 1iu and then worked up to 1iu in the morning and 1iu at night.
So with 1iu am and 1iu pm ur carpal tunnel issues went completely away? Do I use anything to boost igf-1 currently?

BigTex

I wanted to pass this post on from Professional Muscle, it is from SWALE. Most of that have been around know Dr. Crisler posted under that name. This posting is dated 2010. This guy was a master and loved helping people with his participation in these boards.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me