anastrozole dosing & timing

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been ok'd to take an AI Inhibiter. I see if buy it from Empower at .125, .25, or 1mg. Of course getting the smaller doses is quite a bit more $ than my local Kroger which has 1mg for a few bucks (according to goodrx)

So question is, is it worth the extra scratch to get the smaller dose or just as easy to cut up the pills? I know if I cut up a 1mg, I can only do quarters (hopefully) that gets me to .25. I was thinking I really wanted to start small at .125 to try and ease in and avoid sides but I don't think I can cut a pill up that fine.

How about dosing? I take 2 shots a week for testosterone. It was also suggested to take two pills a week. How long does this stuff last in ya? How is it broken down? Will 2x a week be better than once a week to avoid highs and lows like the shots?

Any advise from long time users? I appreciate any input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
AI's 24 hours after a test cyp injection so they both peak at about the same time.

I would cut the AI and save the extra cash.

What's your reasoning behind taking anastrozole?

In seven years of trt I've never used an AI.

AI's 24 hours after a test cyp injection so they both peak at about the same time.

I would cut the AI and save the extra cash.

What's your reasoning behind taking anastrozole?

In seven years of trt I've never used an AI.
Thank you! I have become super emotional. No physical sides of high estrogen but my count was a little elevated on last labs (I'm trying to find them again to cite specifics, I just recall my nurse advising me of it). I've been on trt for a few years now and felt pretty dialed in for most of it, but lately been super emotional. It coincides with the labs. Hoping ai blocker will level me out.

MIP1950

I take my 1 mg the same time as my injection; 100 mg, 1X weekly, IM. I've written in other posts that my libido is better and more nocturnal erections. I don't believe this is coincidence. Been on my testosterone protocol for two months after trying every other protocol over the years. Morning erections are still absent. Two nights ago, out of nowhere, my libido became intense and up came a rock hard erection that lasted for 20 minutes. Wife was sleeping, so I took care of it,LOL. Actually, it came back about 30 minutes later as I was drifting off to sleep and, again, took care of it.

After avoiding an ai for years, I feel different in a good way since adding anastrazole. If, over time, it proves to be the missing piece, I'm definitely an outlier. I'll be getting labs before Christmas and I'll see my urologist in January.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me