Anastrozole Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

hellbilly6791

Hi everyone. I am new to the group and have just started TRT and have been on it for 3 weeks. I have been prescribed 200mg Test cypionate along with 2 mg of anastrozole a week. From what I see on my lab results my E2 was never even tested. My Doctor will not be doing labs again until I have been on for nearly 3 months. From what I have read on here, I definitely do not want my E2 to crash. I’m not sure if I should cut the dose or just wait until my labs are done in a couple of months to wait for the results. Can my E2 crash in that amount of time or should I be ok?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ronnny

2 mg of anastrozole /week is very high dose. People usually take 0.125 or .25 once a week. My doc also prescribed me 1mg/day. But I take only .25 twice a week.But I am on clomid now but probably will switch to Cypionate end of this month if doc agrees with me.

charile12

Hi everyone. I am new to the group and have just started TRT and have been on it for 3 weeks. I have been prescribed 200mg Test cypionate along with 2 mg of anastrozole a week. From what I see on my lab results my E2 was never even tested. My Doctor will not be doing labs again until I have been on for nearly 3 months. From what I have read on here, I definitely do not want my E2 to crash. I’m not sure if I should cut the dose or just wait until my labs are done in a couple of months to wait for the results. Can my E2 crash in that amount of time or should I be ok?

Most guys on trt doses do not require an AI. Starting at 200 a week seems high. 100 a week is better to start with.

AI have bad side affects. Better to adjust dose and lose body fat to control elevated estrogen.

Gman86

You will definitely be crashing your E2 on 2mg/ week, that is guaranteed.

You always want to try TRT without an ai first. You have it there if you need it. I would see how you feel on testosterone only first. If you do decide to take it, take only a very low dose. Like 0.25mg once per week. Whatever you do, don’t take 2mg/ week. It will not be fun to have zero estrogen.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I first started TRT, I did not use an AI and had labs after 12 weeks. My estrogen was good and I've never had to use an AI. So I agree with other members wait and see if you need an AI.

broker

When i used steroids years ago, one of my steroid cycles at the time was 200 mgs of testosterone once per week and i made nice gains.
Why is your doctor prescribing you such a High dose of testosterone from the onset and then giving you a strong anti estrogen when you never demonstrated that it is required as a result of blood work. Just to be clear, you will feel great on 200 mgs per week and even better at 300 per week and even better at 500 mgs per week. You will also feel good at 100 mgs but not get super human strength or pumps. Is that what your doctor is striving for?
That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Last edited:

Indy57

If you are just starting I would do 200mgs/week and no ai and get blood work after 6 weeks. you should be able to go in and get blood work whenever you want ( within reason )

When you go in tell them you want to check E2 (sensitive ) keep a look out for high estrogen symptoms as well.

I keep a journal of when I do my shots and a record of how I feel. This can help when you are trying to get yourself dialed in

Good Luck!
Indy

madman

Super Moderator

Horrible protocol as not only is starting off at 200 mg/week going to cause a huge spike in T/e2 (mind you the insane a.i. dose your were prescribed will most likely crash your estradiol).

To top it off we have no idea what your SHBG is so for all we know once weekly injections may turn out to be disasterous and if anything waiting 3 months to have labs done is piss poor management and if I were you than labs should be done at 6 weeks once levels stabilize so you can truly see where your TT/FT and e2 levels sit on such a dose.

All in all you should have started on a much smaller dose 100 mg/week (preferably 50 mg every 3.5 days) and no aromatase inhibitor as not only do we have no idea where your e2 levels were pre-trt due to your doctors stupidity but you mentioned nothing related to experiencing any high e2 symptoms pre-trt.

You need to know where your SHBG sits.

madman

Super Moderator

Sounds like a standard T-mill protocol!

Gman86

When i used steroids years ago, one of my steroid cycles at the time was 200 mgs of testosterone once per week and i made nice gains.
Why is your doctor prescribing you such a High dose of testosterone from the onset and then giving you a strong anti estrogen when you never demonstrated that it is required as a result of blood work. Just to be clear, you will feel great on 200 mgs per week and even better at 300 per week and even better at 500 mgs per week. You will also feel good at 100 mgs but not get super human strength or pumps. Is that what your doctor is striving for?

Did you have to manage your E2 when on cycle? I’m always curious how some guys on steroid cycles can feel like Superman, and most likely have crazy high E2, yet guys on TRT report benefits from using small doses of ai.

broker

I never had any gyno or any estrogen related issues other than water retention when my diet was “ eat everything in sight”..lol
If i do 100 mgs per week, my estradiol is only 26-28. Even when it did 125 mgs it never broke 30.
I also did 2 Anadrol 50 tabs per day with no gyno. This was 25 years ago. That said, i didnt completely escape justice. My natural T levels reset to a low normal level.

Gman86

I never had any gyno or any estrogen related issues other than water retention when my diet was “ eat everything in sight”..lol
If i do 100 mgs per week, my estradiol is only 26-28. Even when it did 125 mgs it never broke 30.
I also did 2 Anadrol 50 tabs per day with no gyno. This was 25 years ago. That said, i didnt completely escape justice. My natural T levels reset to a low normal level.

Haha, escape justice, I like the way you put that. So ya, you’re luckily not a big converter. Must be nice lol. Thanks for the reply.

lemonflavor

I was injecting 70mg a week, estradiol is 31, and I do have many strong and unique-to-me estrogen-like symptoms. Driving me crazy. Total T was over 900 but free T mid-range. I recently had to go even lower, which doesn't give me much benefit. I'm in a corner. I have to try an AI to get some sort of a life.

I can't imagine what 200mg a week would do to me. Although my first time around I was prescribed 200mg every three weeks and that wasn't fun either.

OMI100

If you have the $$$ run your own test.
Most state allow you to order your own blood work.
There are a handful that don't.
Discounted Labs is one source to order your own labs.
There are others.
Then you will know where you are!
As noted above the 2mg/W seem to be waaaaay toooooo high and will screw you up.
BTW you might want to look into Defy as an option....
Also you need to know the CORRECT E2 test that needs to be ran... Estradiol, Sensitive.
[Quest Labs code 30289] (Labcorp code: 140244)
Other test may not correctly read your E2 level.

Last edited:

Gman86

I was injecting 70mg a week, estradiol is 31, and I do have many strong and unique-to-me estrogen-like symptoms. Driving me crazy. Total T was over 900 but free T mid-range. I recently had to go even lower, which doesn't give me much benefit. I'm in a corner. I have to try an AI to get some sort of a life.

I can't imagine what 200mg a week would do to me. Although my first time around I was prescribed 200mg every three weeks and that wasn't fun either.

I wouldn’t worry about using an ai too much. Unless they come out with research showing that they are toxic or something, there’s zero risk to them as long as you are smart with the dosage and frequency.

lemonflavor

I wouldn’t worry about using an ai too much. Unless they come out with research showing that they are toxic or something, there’s zero risk to them as long as you are smart with the dosage and frequency.

Yeah, I'm not one to be that concerned about it at this point, but it would have been nice to be a T only person.

hellbilly6791

I’m 43 and just got to a point where my energy was really low and I wasn’t recovering in the gym. A couple guys I work with are on TRT and feel like a million bucks. I went to a wellness clinic in my town. Did labs, Total T was 425, Free was 92. That’s what he prescribed and pointed to a zit on his forehead and said “if you start to get pimples, lower your dose”. I figured he knew what he was doing until I found this page.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me