Anastrozole and lipids

Buy Lab Tests Online

bm1981

I have read conflicting views on this. Some say anastrozole is really bad for lipids and others say there is nothing inherit in the drug itself but a by product of lowering estrogen to much which causes lipids to come back not good. Also most studies are referenced on women at 1mg per day.

Does anyone use anastrozole and have good lipid readings?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

I have read conflicting views on this. Some say anastrozole is really bad for lipids and others say there is nothing inherit in the drug itself but a by product of lowering estrogen to much which causes lipids to come back not good. Also most studies are referenced on women at 1mg per day.

Estrogen has a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels, lowering estrogen too low and you can have cholesterol issues.

at15

use at any level will have a negative effect, get rid of it or minimize use as much as possible. no natural men need aromastase inhibitors except some genetic anomalies. problem is most people's trt levels are not genuine, product of modern society.

MikeXL

It is not true that use at any level would have any effect. I have used anastrazole 0.5mg with zero effect on lipids. And I know others who have used it with no effect.

Also, if anyone thinks that the drug itself lowers E2, ask they by what mechanism. No one has ever been able to answer the question to my satisfaction

People often quote a study that showed that Anastrazole lowered HDL by X%. Then they follow that up with but in this other study Aromasin lowered HDL by a lesser %. This is not science. Those two studies had different people. The only thing that could prove that one is less harsh than the other is a head to head study - there is none

rhino5169

Wow what timing for this.
I got my latest lab results yesterday. 5 weeks ago at my last results my lipids were perfect. My estradiol had gone up 3 times and was at 63. We added in anastrozole and that number came down to 47 but my ldl went up to 120.

snip...

I don't and even after cleaning up my diet my lipid panel has gotten worse since I started taking anastrozole, mostly LDL except Triglycerides they went from 180 to 89

In all fairness my lipid panel has always sucked even before TRT

Vitamin_C

It is not true that use at any level would have any effect. I have used anastrazole 0.5mg with zero effect on lipids. And I know others who have used it with no effect.

Also, if anyone thinks that the drug itself lowers E2, ask they by what mechanism. No one has ever been able to answer the question to my satisfaction

People often quote a study that showed that Anastrazole lowered HDL by X%. Then they follow that up with but in this other study Aromasin lowered HDL by a lesser %. This is not science. Those two studies had different people. The only thing that could prove that one is less harsh than the other is a head to head study - there is none

Arimidex can lower cholesterol if it lowers estrogen too low, not directly. Estrogen has a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels.

Will Brink

use at any level will have a negative effect, get rid of it or minimize use as much as possible. no natural men need aromastase inhibitors except some genetic anomalies. problem is most people's trt levels are not genuine, product of modern society.

Where are you getting that info from? Seems an overly general statement.

madman

Super Moderator
But we do science here....

If you read his previous posts he makes a lot of foolish statements with no studies for reference. He states "problem is most people's trt levels are not genuine, product of modern society"...................based on what?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching