Anastrazole makes me so tired

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

I took my first dose of 0.125mg yesterday and now it's like I've run a marathon. Have you guys had similar reactions? Does it stop after a while or is it persistent?

I'm guessing the reason is that it can reduce red blood cell count and I, for genetic reasons, have low hemoglobin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Anastrozole dropped my estrogen and low estrogen is exhausting. We have AI over-responders and time will tell if you are one of them.

Did you have pain behind the eyes?

DDD

I try not to take too much anastrozole. I take a once weekly dose of T and then .25mg anastrozole the day after injection. When I take the anastrozole, sometimes I think it decreases the libido spike I might feel after the injection. Is that possible?

I think the only time the anastrozole made me tired is when it made my estrogen too low.

DDD

Anastrozole dropped my estrogen and low estrogen is exhausting. We have AI over-responders and time will tell if you are one of them.

Did you have pain behind the eyes?

What do you mean by over-responder? That some guys are more sensitive to anastrozole?

If you're that sensitive to the AI because this is an extremely low dose, but note too here that you're not giving us any labs to work with, it would be better approach if you're having Estrogen problems to look at your FT and a dose reduction, if possible.

DDD

If you're that sensitive to the AI because this is an extremely low dose, but note too here that you're not giving us any labs to work with, it would be better approach if you're having Estrogen problems to look at your FT and a dose reduction, if possible.

I have lots of lab numbers I can give you. I'm traveling this weekend and can give you those numbers after the weekend. What specifically do you want to know?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I took my first dose of 0.125mg yesterday and now it's like I've run a marathon. Have you guys had similar reactions? Does it stop after a while or is it persistent?

I'm guessing the reason is that it can reduce red blood cell count and I, for genetic reasons, have low hemoglobin.

Stop that drug. You don't need it. However, I doubt that small dose can cause any effects. Are you sure you slept well or that no other factor was involved in your fatigue?

Read this and let go of the need to obsess about estradiol. It's as important as T and DHT.

Role of Estradiol in Men and Its Management

Alive

Stop that drug. You don't need it. However, I doubt that small dose can cause any effects. Are you sure you slept well or that no other factor was involved in your fatigue?

Read this and let go of the need to obsess about estradiol. It's as important as T and DHT.

It's more of an experiment to see how I'd feel if I bring my E2 down to 20s as I've not got much from TRT (other than increased confidence). My sleep in general is not good (terminal insomnia) and the fatigue I reported was on top of that. I know E2 is useful for male body but mine has increased 3 fold since going on TRT.

Alive

Guys now after the second dose I'm feeling better. Have more energy and determination even though my insomnia has got worse. I also ruminate about the past less and get less emotional. I hope this is not placebo effect. I'll continue with the AI for a while.

I think I should lower my T dose now as less T is converted to E. My facial hair has been increasing (this is a big side effect for a hairy guy like me) which means my androgen levels are high.

Alive

Guys now after the second dose I'm feeling better. Have more energy and determination even though my insomnia has got worse. I also ruminate about the past less and get less emotional. I hope this is not placebo effect. I'll continue with the AI for a while to see.

I think I should lower my T dose now as less T is converted to E. My facial hair has been increasing (this is a big side effect for a hairy guy like me) which means my androgen levels are high.

Blackhawk

Guys now after the second dose I'm feeling better. Have more energy and determination even though my insomnia has got worse. I also ruminate about the past less and get less emotional. I hope this is not placebo effect. I'll continue with the AI for a while.

One change at a time. Wait for definitive results from each single change before monkeying with something else. If you change more than one thing at a time without significant time for your body to adjust to the new drug or protocol, it will screw up any ability to determine causation of benefits or problems with your protocol adjustments. You have to give things some time.

Especially without labs. It is especially easy to misinterpret emotional symptoms of high E2 vs low.

Due to its half life, if you are taking anastrozole every 2 days, you are going to have a build up of it in your system until you reach steady state, this will take around 5-6 doses or around 1.5 to 2 weeks. from there if you don't change dose, you can expect the effect to be pretty steady.

With T cyp it is even longer, around 40 days to reach steady state. For me personally, I have felt changes in dosage adjustments of T up to 2-3 months later. I believe this is because not only does it take time for the steady state of the drug to occur, but the body's ability to adapt to that change can take even more time.

Alive

I'm not sure if I can continue with it. I feel much more fatigued than I usually do.

I just remembered that my E2 was in the 20s in january and that was because I was skimping on HCG (injecting either once a week or every other week). I may go back to that regimen. I'm on Propionate as a matter of fact, injecting ED.

DDD

all of it; whatever you have.

Sorry I took so long to reply. Here are my most recent labs.

I am on a once week a dose of .75cc of T on Mondays with .25mg anastrozole on Tuesday or Wednesday, and .1mg anastrozole on Fri and Sun.

First lab was taken at the end of the weekly cycle right before my next injection.
T-- 678 (range 250-1100)
Free T-- 158 (range 35-155)
Estradiol-- 20 (range 29 or below)
SHBG-- 13 (range 11-50)

Second lab taken two days after injection and one day after .25mg anastrozole.
T-- 1217 (range 250-1100)
Free T-- 321 (range 35-155)
Estradiol-- 22
SHBG-- 13 (range 11-150)

I'm getting ready to switch to twice weekly.

Alive

I stopped taking it. It made me so tired. Since I already have chronic fatigue, a better indication is to look at how I did at work and my hobbies. Well, I missed a couple of weeks of BJJ class and took 3 days off from work in the 3-4 weeks I was taking it. Not good.

HOWEVER my libido came back when I was on it and I became more determined as well. That's why I think my E2 at 34 is too high for me. My current protocol is .26 mg of propionate EOD and 300 IU of HCG twice a week. I've tried cypionate, prop daily, EOD but not much help in terms of libido or energy. Maybe I should quit TRT...

Gman86

I stopped taking it. It made me so tired. Since I already have chronic fatigue, a better indication is to look at how I did at work and my hobbies. Well, I missed a couple of weeks of BJJ class and took 3 days off from work in the 3-4 weeks I was taking it. Not good.

HOWEVER my libido came back when I was on it and I became more determined as well. That's why I think my E2 at 34 is too high for me. My current protocol is .26 mg of propionate EOD and 300 IU of HCG twice a week. I've tried cypionate, prop daily, EOD but not much help in terms of libido or energy. Maybe I should quit TRT...

So on 91mg/ week of prop your E2 was too high you think? It's hard to believe that too high of an E2 would be an issue on such a low dose of testosterone. Have you tried dropping both HCG and your ai at the same time?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Anastrozole does not decrease red blood cells or have any effect with one dose. May be it was a nocibo effect?

I would not take that drug if I was you. Please educate yourself.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching