Anastrazole and Arthritis

Buy Lab Tests Online

T-dog

My testosterone levels have been on the higher side since starting TRT. And after my last consultation with my doctor they suggested if I wanted to, I could try lowering my weekly injections from .45 ml twice a week of testosterone with .125 mg anastrazole 3x a week...to 0.37 ml twice a week and cut out the anastrazole.

Since my sexual well-being could be improved (lack of sensitivity and occasional ejaculation issues) I decided to give it a try.

The strange thing is they made this suggestion because I had a severe ankle injury 18 years ago and they thought my long-term ankle-health could benefit in some way. Currently I have early-onsite-arthritis caused by the trauma of the ankle accident.

The even stranger thing is I only started this protocol about 2 weeks ago, and here is the difference:

On anastrazole - I would have good days where I could walk around unassisted, followed by days where I'd have to use a cane. Walking was EXTREMELY painful. I always walk with a noticeable limp. And the pattern was almost predictable...I would have a bad day followed by a good, and the cycle would repeat itself. The bad days were so bad, I couldn't walk downstairs from my office to get lunch.

Off anastrazole - Every day has been fine. I can walk around and there is still occasional pain, but I feel at least twice as good as my previous good days.

This could totally be a coincidence, but the relief started almost immediately. And I wanted to check to see if anyone knew of any correlation between anastrazole and arthritis?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching