An Observation on Cream and Shots

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I tried various protocols on the cypionate and never felt really very good. Always somewhat high strung or anxious feeling. I switched over to cream and I feel significantly calmer, no bloodwork yet. I'll do a little experiment and give myself a small injection of 30mg of cyp and that anxiety comes right back within a few hours. I wonder what is with the shots that gives me that anxiety. Obviously I am going to keep going with the cream but I just wanted to share my experience in case others are having trouble figuring things out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I tried various protocols on the cypionate and never felt really very good. Always somewhat high strung or anxious feeling. I switched over to cream and I feel significantly calmer, no bloodwork yet. I'll do a little experiment and give myself a small injection of 30mg of cyp and that anxiety comes right back within a few hours. I wonder what is with the shots that gives me that anxiety. Obviously I am going to keep going with the cream but I just wanted to share my experience in case others are having trouble figuring things out.
What's your dose. And where do you apply. I'm thinking of making the switch myself. I can't figure out these pressure headaches I get from trt

DixieWrecked

I've been applying 4 clicks a day of the 20% HRT cream to the scrotum. Just recently switched to the hydrogel after seeing Nelson's success. It's been about 3 months of some type of cream. I have a feeling my levels are through the roof and I am scheduled for bloodwork soon and I'll see what's up. But gym time is great and libido/erectile function is better for sure.

Charliebizz

I've been applying 4 clicks a day of the 20% HRT cream to the scrotum. Just recently switched to the hydrogel after seeing Nelson's success. It's been about 3 months of some type of cream. I have a feeling my levels are through the roof and I am scheduled for bloodwork soon and I'll see what's up. But gym time is great and libido/erectile function is better for sure.
Yeah I don't do well with high levels so I'm going to start very conservative

Z

Zibernet

@DixieWrecked can you please update on what your bloodwork looks like on cream?
How long after application do you draw bloods?
Do you split the 4 clicks am and pm?

Apologies if you already mentioned this in another thread.

Fortunate

@Nelson Vergel or @madman, can you help me find some information? I have looked around the forum, but can’t seem to find the reference. There is a lot of conversation about scrotal vs. body application of cream. But, I seem to recall some study that looked at absorption efficacy in various body sites (shoulder, chest, legs, etc). I can’t find that information. Can you help me with this?

Currently, I am splitting my day‘s dose into twice a day application. The late afternoon application is much less convenient than the AM one. I‘d like to figure out the easiest application site, but don’t want to compromise on absorption.

Thanks, guys!

DixieWrecked

@DixieWrecked can you please update on what your bloodwork looks like on cream?
How long after application do you draw bloods?
Do you split the 4 clicks am and pm?

Apologies if you already mentioned this in another thread.
My levels were in fact through the roof. Free T was 60 something.. estrogen was about 60. And total T was create than 1500. Sorry for the numbers not being exact but I am on vacation in colombia. I felt good for a while but now I feel like shit. I think I'm about to bail on the cream. Its more of a hassle. Penis doesn't work at all. Confidence not good.

goolapsh

My levels were in fact through the roof. Free T was 60 something.. estrogen was about 60. And total T was create than 1500. Sorry for the numbers not being exact but I am on vacation in colombia. I felt good for a while but now I feel like shit. I think I'm about to bail on the cream. Its more of a hassle. Penis doesn't work at all. Confidence not good.
At what point did the cream stop working for you? Are you always applying twice a day?

Gman86

Do u apply all 4 clicks to ur scrotum? If so, have u noticed any hair loss from the high DHT?

Z

Zibernet

@Nelson Vergel or @madman, can you help me find some information? I have looked around the forum, but can’t seem to find the reference. There is a lot of conversation about scrotal vs. body application of cream. But, I seem to recall some study that looked at absorption efficacy in various body sites (shoulder, chest, legs, etc). I can’t find that information. Can you help me with this?

Currently, I am splitting my day‘s dose into twice a day application. The late afternoon application is much less convenient than the AM one. I‘d like to figure out the easiest application site, but don’t want to compromise on absorption.

Thanks, guys!

Applications need to be 12h apart ideally.
For me that's 9am and 9pm.

Why late afternoon?

tropicaldaze1950

Thanks, guys!
I'm trying compounded topical 10% cream on the back of my neck/nape. When I applied it to the scrotum, I experienced prostate/bladder discomfort. We'll see. Labs in a month.

Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol

. 2000 Mar;22(2):129-33.
doi: 10.1358/mf.2000.22.2.796082.

The pilosebaceous unit: a pivotal route for topical drug delivery​

R Agarwal 1, O P Katare, S P Vyas
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

The hair follicle, hair shaft and sebaceous gland are collectively known as the pilosebaceous unit. The pilosebaceous unit is a complex, dynamic, 3-D structure, which is the site of unique biochemical, metabolical and immunological events. Ongoing research has focused on the hair follicle as a potential route for both localized and systemic drug delivery. Targeted drug delivery to the specific sites of hair follicle has paved ways to treat several dermatological abnormalities that are known to originate at the hair follicle. In recent studies, topical liposomes have been shown to target the drug to the pilosebaceous unit. This review describes general aspects of pilosebaceous unit, follicular delivery, with particular emphasis on studies which have demonstrated targeted follicular delivery via liposomes.

jayt

the cream has shown to cause skin cancer.... try shooting smaller doses of cyponate multiple times per week. I am on 1ml per week but do 2 shots of .5ml twice a week, it keeps my level constant and avoids the roller coaster effect.

tropicaldaze1950

the cream has shown to cause skin cancer.... try shooting smaller doses of cyponate multiple times per week. I am on 1ml per week but do 2 shots of .5ml twice a week, it keeps my level constant and avoids the roller coaster effect.
Not being facetious, but everything, it seems, has the potential to cause cancer or is implicated, even tangentially, in the development of various types of cancer.

We live in an environment that's awash in chemicals; in the air, in drinking water, in food, in our homes; plastic bottles, BPA... Did you read about the extremely high levels of DDT found 3000 feet down between L.A. and Catalina Island? It was dumped there in the 40's and 50's. Also many chemicals from oil companies down there. I love seafood but now I'm thinking farmed seafood might be a better choice.

No one gets out alive and no matter how careful we are, we're all at risk for cancer, even if we eat 'clean' and exercise. Whatever risk from topical T, unless one is at high risk for skin cancer, it isn't worth worrying about.

Last edited:

Cooper

Never heard this before. Can you post a link to something that documents this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me