American medicine vs Chinese

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I have been getting Euflexxa injections for osterarthritis in my knee for almost 2 years now. I go every 6 months and get a series of 3 injections, one every week. I also have osteoarthritis in the shoulder and cant get these injections done bacuase the FDA has not approved it for anythiign but theknee. So my insurance will not pay for it. My doctor tells me if I can get the medication that will inject it using ultrasound to guide it into the shoulder joint. So I checked a cash purchase at Good RX....$1300. No way so finally a light came on and I contacted a friend of mine in China that is a biochemist and is also in the exporting business. I sent him the information on Euflexxa which is 1% sodium hyaluronate. Within a day he contacted me and told me China makes their on version wich is actually better because instead of 2mg it is 2.5mg. Now I am a 100% free market guy and despise communism but Americans are getting screwed.

I showed this to my doctor and she discussed with the shoulder surgeon and they were very happy to see this. Both agreed to let me use this as an alternative and were absolutely shocked that I was able to get this. How much was it....$25 a box. There was a 10 box minimun and $50 to ship UPS. Just arrived today. Exactly the same as Euflexxa, just a more reasonable price. Americans are getting GOUGED.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-22 at 9.17.57 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com