Ambien Zolpidem

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

Is Ambien categorized or considered as benzodiazepine? Some say it is and some say it is similar to. Can someone clarify this.

Does Ambien interact with TRT, interfere with testosterone/anastrozole while I am on TRT? I feel really groggy, sluggish next day when I am on Ambien.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

Ronnny

It is strange. It says: Although not a benzodiazepine medication, proper, Ambien will sometimes produce a benzo positive drug screen.

Jay_Tex

It's technically not a benzo. It's been over +20 years since I tried it, but I didn't like it. Not only was sleep quality mediocre, but I had disturbing memory problems. I'd COMPLETELY forget things that occurred hours BEFORE taking it. It's creepy to see notes written in your own hand writing that you have no memory of writing. I know of many stories of others who have accidentaly done stupid and destructive things after taking the drug. In my opinion, Lunesta is a much safer drug which gives better sleep than Ambien. For the best quality sleep, Gabapentin has been the absolute best for me. I feel much better both physically and mentally. If I recall correctly, there is no lethal dose for Gabapentin because they couldn't kill the rats with it no matter how much they gave them. I only take it occasionally now because I've had withdrawal problems after being on it a while. Just because it's "safe" doesn't mean that it can't be very unpleasant. I understand that most people don't have serious issues with withdrawal, though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me