Amazing Product Recommendation: Pulse Oximeter

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Robot Check

This product is amazing. I have no affiliation with the company other than I purchased this a few weeks ago and it is absolutely amazing. I have found it to be a mild remedy for mild sleep apnea because it vibrates if my O2 drops below whatever percentage I specify. The device has trained me to roll to my side so that my airway opens up. It transmits my O2 and HR data to my device so that I get a really nice line graph which I can analyze when I wake up. You could also use this device with your CPAP to make sure your therapy is working.

Hope thi shelps someone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

I use a much cheaper (and less fancy) device, which is similar to this one:

Robot Check

I've used it to "check" myself for sleep apnea. It's obviously not good enough to actually know, but I don't have any symptoms so I wanted to see if my SpO2 was dropping during sleep. What I do is duct-tape the device to my finger while I sleep. It's pretty ghetto, but it works!

Also a quick and easy way to figure out resting heart rate if you don't have a fitbit/device.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Robot Check

This product is amazing. I have no affiliation with the company other than I purchased this a few weeks ago and it is absolutely amazing. I have found it to be a mild remedy for mild sleep apnea because it vibrates if my O2 drops below whatever percentage I specify. The device has trained me to roll to my side so that my airway opens up. It transmits my O2 and HR data to my device so that I get a really nice line graph which I can analyze when I wake up. You could also use this device with your CPAP to make sure your therapy is working.

Hope thi shelps someone
Thank you. I think I am getting myself one

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale