Am i stable?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

It's been more than 7 weeks that i've been on my new protocol (25mg EOD, just testosterone enanthate, nothing else) and due to the fact that in the past i had 2 entirely different blood results on the same protocol i did 2 blood tests, in the same lab, at the same hour. Those 2 blood results were taken 4 days apart but BOTH were taken on the injection day. Right before injecting actually, so at my trough. Even my blood was drawn at the exact same hour (+/- 15 minutes).

First result:

Total Testosterone: 965 ng/dL |Range: 250-840 ng/dL|
Estradiol: 39 pg/ml |Range: 8-43 pg/ml|

Second result:

Total Testosterone: 1100 ng/dL |Range: 250-840 ng/dL|
Estradiol: 31 pg/ml |Range: 8-43 pg/ml|

I don't know, i mean is this normal? The results are a little bit different from each other and it's been even more than 7 weeks, so i should be 100% stable. What do you guys think?

Thanks.

P.S And yeah, we don't have sensitive test in my country for estradiol.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think your levels look pretty good. Labs will never come out exactly the same. Did you do both of your Labs on injection day before you injected.

I think your levels look pretty good. Labs will never come out exactly the same. Did you do both of your Labs on injection day before you injected.

I did them both on the injection day. Furthermore, my blood was even drawn at the exact same hour.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching