AlphaGels 10% DHT gel?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TrevorTRT

Hi,

Does anyone here have experience with 10% DHT gel from AlphaGels Compounding? I was recommended this source from a few of the board members of a well known bodybuilding forum.

I haven’t had any luck accessing this from my endo so have had to go online since it’s not readily available. Would appreciate if anyone has any feedback on this product or bloodwork they could share.

I’m looking to boost my serum DHT levels since my conversion from injectable T is low.

Thanks.

Anthony T

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

phalloguy100

There's quite a bit of info on this on Reddit - Alphagels 10% DHT. It sounds like a fishy company, only takes order via protonmail email, no website. However some users in reddit said they ordered, it took 4-5 weeks to get it, it was watery not a gel, but it worked. Some used it for gyno, and others for dick growth which gave at least 2 users 0.5in growth over 9 months of use.

Systemlord

AlphaGels
The marketing department is nailing it! I want to be an alpha.
I’m looking to boost my serum DHT levels since my conversion from injectable T is low.
You need Jatenzo or T cream to achieve higher DHT. Jatenzo nets you higher DHT versus injections taking second place to topicals, topical T takes the crown in DHT levels while Jatenzo gets you higher Free T levels than topicals.

As for whether or not your DHT is truly low, that would depend on if you have a very heavy door, the androgen receptor, needing more or less DHT to cross the cell membrane and into the androgen receptor.

The DHT might be low on the range, but not necessarily low for you. Not all biomarkers need to be at the top of the ranges to be optimal, my vitamin B12 is right where it needs to be, in the bottom 25 percentile, any higher and I start getting symptoms.

Systemlord

As for your less than stellar results in the libido and erectile department , sometimes it’s not so much the weekly dosage that a problem, but the size of the injections that cause problems with sexual function.

Also estrogen effects serotonin, so if your estrogen is high, your serotonin levels can be elevated and anyone that’s been on an antidepressant can tell you, libido and erectile quality can be effected negatively.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me