Almost two to 3 month no ai, I feel great

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I just wanted to share my experience, when I started I was against not taking ai and used to take micro dose specially after I saw the high estrogen symptoms. With time I stopped ai initially I had some symptoms which seem to fade as my body get used to 100mg once weekly.

I am almost 2 or3 month into 100mg sustanon once weekly and I feel great
Morning wood is daily my protocol is 500 hcg EOD FSH EOD and 100mg once weekly. Plus iron+vitamin c + lysin to balance my ferritin.

libido is not as good as honey moon period but really good I would rate my current libido at much better before starting testosterone yet not honey moon libido.

So even without ai my libido is very good and morning wood is daily FYI my estrogen level is reaching 50 non sensitive. And testosterone reaching 50 nmol/l both after one day of injection.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
MJ, It’s nice to hear that you’re doing so good. AI must be the most overused drug in trt. I never understood why people micro dose AIs. If you need so low of a dose, why even bother.

M.J

MJ, It’s nice to hear that you’re doing so good. AI must be the most overused drug in trt. I never understood why people micro dose AIs. If you need so low of a dose, why even bother.
Thanks Vince I am really satisfied with current condition, of course if there is ways to make it even better it would be great but with current protocol I have pretty much enhanced my libido which what I wanted before starting TRT.

and again morning wood is DAILY, even when I take a nap in the afternoon.

I started taking ai initially cuz I felt the estrogen symptoms but I think with time your body get used to it and it just fade away.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me