Alldaychemist asking for cell phone

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Do they use the phone number to confirm your order or just for spam? Also anyone order recently from the US how long did it take? Given covid-19 they say it might take up to 40 business days

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I tried to order from them with echeck and it didn't go through so they had to call me to let me know. It seems to me they actually use your phone number for legit business.

If you want to order from them, I would just pay with Zelle through your bank nowadays. ADC customer service is actually decent.

Last edited:

HealthMan

I tried to order from them with echeck and it didn't go through so they had to call me to let me know. It seems to me they actually use your phone number for legit business.

If you want to order from them, I would just pay with Zelle through your bank nowadays. ADC customer service is actually decent.
Thank you!

Buff56

Hey Gentleman...new here. I get the phone number request frequently when I request ebooks etc. I just give them a phone number a few numbers away from my real number. I agree with the worry about spam and robocalls. Usually the “Terms and Conditions” will indicate the extent of the info sharing, but I don’t trust very many sources.

Westin

I’ve used all day chemist three times. Within two weeks of each purchase I had credit card fraud and had to replace my cc. I stopped with that routine.

stevep

Do they use the phone number to confirm your order or just for spam? Also anyone order recently from the US how long did it take? Given covid-19 they say it might take up to 40 business days
I recently made an order from them. I order via cashier check on 27 July and it was delivered on August 18th. I would suspect that a cashier check takes longer to process since you're dealing with USPS and processing time.

I use a google voice number so they don't have my primary cell number. They have called every order I've made. Once I tell them what day I mailed the check and when the postal service says it'll be delivered in LA I don't hear back from them again.

petersongod

I think if they use numbers, it will definitely be VoIP because of its flexibility and functionality. You don't have to put any effort into mailing, let alone calling. In fact, I understand why many people prefer these VoIP numbers, I myself use MightyCall and am left with good impressions. It's cheap, convenient, and also safe, and it can be used in business as well as in everyday life.

Last edited:

BigTex

Just make up a phone number. They have never called me about anything in over 15 years of using them. Shipping times have decreased. Last time took me maybe ~3 weeks.

stevep

I recently made an order from them. I order via cashier check on 27 July and it was delivered on August 18th. I would suspect that a cashier check takes longer to process since you're dealing with USPS and processing time.

I use a google voice number so they don't have my primary cell number. They have called every order I've made. Once I tell them what day I mailed the check and when the postal service says it'll be delivered in LA I don't hear back from them again.
I place my orders the same way. It usually takes just shy of 4 weeks. They have called me almost every order in the past 3 or 4 years. When Customs takes it they replace with faster shipping and usually from a different shipping location. I've been very satisfied with them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me