All HCG is NOT the same. Your balls care.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Anytime man. Ya your question was very valid in my opinion. HCG is definitely more complicated and less clear cut than testosterone and definitely has more variances between individuals. The only way to know about the differences between brands is to test your blood, test your blood again, and then after that retest your blood again lol. I luckily have insurance that covers all my labs, so over the years I’ve been able to experiment and actually test out different brands. Not everyone has this luxury. So for those that can’t do it this way, or don’t want to spend years figuring out what someone else might already know, it makes way more sense to me to have the individuals that have the experience to just share what they know and save others valuable time and money.

Rockyo317

Good Morning All After Reading All These Blogs About The Hcg! I Decided To Try
Hcg Corion C And Getting Some Pregnyl Too! Im Starting Up On Trt And Its Been Over 5 Months Since I Been on It! And was on all for Over 2 yrs! So Will See hopefully The Hcg Will Be Good And Work and thoughts Please Chim in Thanks

at15

totally agree with the opinions that pregnyl is very good, the response from the penis is great on that stuff. shame that its not made anymore. I have placed an order of the Corion C 5000 from reliablerx to see how i get on with that. As far as the compounded stuff there is something else going on here that needs to be investigated, shipping, storage, temperature etc should not be an issue, if freeze dried should be fine at 15-30 *C (59-86 *F), so unless the boxes are sitting in direct sunlight no problems.

Gman86

totally agree with the opinions that pregnyl is very good, the response from the penis is great on that stuff. shame that its not made anymore. I have placed an order of the Corion C 5000 from reliablerx to see how i get on with that. As far as the compounded stuff there is something else going on here that needs to be investigated, shipping, storage, temperature etc should not be an issue, if freeze dried should be fine at 15-30 *C (59-86 *F), so unless the boxes are sitting in direct sunlight no problems.

Ya I wish we had answers on what’s causing the variance in efficacy. So how does ReliableRx work exactly? You just have your doctor send the prescription to their website?

Gman86

No. They ask for the name of your doctor but they never contact him or her. It's just to pretend they are following rules.

Sounds like you're definitely not a fan Nelson lol. I don't think it's an option for me anyways, I'm with Defy and I doubt they would send a prescription to an online pharmacy. I think I'll just stick to Empower and CVS to fill my prescriptions. So far so good with both.

Sorry about the HCG thread btw, didn't mean any disrespect. I still think Empower is one of the best, if not the best, compounding pharmacy in the country, and I continue to use them to fill my testosterone cypionate prescription. Out of respect for them, as well as you and this forum, I won't mention any specific pharmacy names if I continue to have HCG efficacy issues in the future.

Wolverine

Does anyone have a good online source (without prescription) for Pregnyl or Corion? I talked to Reliable and they don't know when/if they will get these back in. I did do a pregnancy test on the sifasi brand and it did come back positive, but I remember Pregnyl and how good that was. Tx

Wolverine

You can get hCG prescribed in the US here

Thanks Nelson! I'll look into this. I currently get my HCG from Reliable but they have been out of Pregnyl and Corion forever and just not sure what I'm getting from there. I was a patient of Dr. Crisler. With his passing and my primary doc retiring, I'm stuck with a nurse practitioner who has no idea what she is doing. Between Dr. Crisler, a few books (including yours) and this site I'm pretty educated on HRT but may get with Defy. Thanks!

jacb

During the last year due to supply problems (Covid-19), I have used both Pregnyl and Ovidac.

I agree Ovidac is not as good. Hard to quantify by how much ..... is there no test that could be done on the hCG to analyse its strength?

Maybe as a group we could crowd fun a test to find out.

How reliable is the iU system in hCG terms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me