All HCG is NOT the same. Your balls care. Part 2

Buy Lab Tests Online

jacb

It seems that all brands of HCG are not the same, your balls care. Many people in this forum have stated that brand x is better than y etc at reducing testicular atrophy and increasing penile sensitivity etc.

Now that two of the favourites brands of HCG, Corion and Pregnyl are becoming increasingly more expensive or nearly impossible to find, which brand is proving the best alternative?

In my experience Ovidac is nowhere near as good as either of the two above.

Can we have some users reports please. What worked for you?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Pregnyl is the best HCG I’ve ever used. It did everything HCG was supposed to do and then some. When using it for monotherapy my test levels came back at 1200 on 2,000iu’s/ week. Never tried ovidac or corion, so can’t say how it compares to those. Just know no compounded HCG has ever even come close to giving me the effects that Pregnyl has

jacb

Thanks Gman86.

My experience with Pregnyl matched yours, very positive.
Unfortunately I am finding it increasingly difficult to find Pregnyl at reasonable cost and that lead me to trying Ovidac.

Ovidac was disappointing. I then searched this forum and found that a lot of people were saying that Corion was better than Pregnyl. I haven’t been able to find any Corion and I am told that it has now been discontinued.

My search for tried and tested source / brand of hCG at an affordable cost, goes on.

Last edited:

jacb

Here are some of the other options that are out there to name but a few: This list was provided by SSR Tradelinks in India.

OVIDAC 5000IU INJECTION
COMPANY:-CADILA
Comp:-Chorionic gonadotropin 5000 IU
Pack Size:-1 VAIL
Price :- $6

SIFASI AQUVA 5000IU INJECTION
COMPANY:- SERUM INSTITUTE
Pack Size:-1

SIFASI HP 10000IU INJECTION

COMPANY:- SERUM INSTITUTE
Comp:-Chorionic gonadotropin 10000 IU
Price :- $14

CORION C 5000IU INJECTION - DISCONTINUED
COMPANY:-WIN MEDICARE
COMP:-CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN 5000 IU
PACK SIZE:-1 VAIL

LUPI HCG 5000IU INJECTION
COMPANY:-LUPIN
PACK SIZE:-1 VAIL

FERTIGYN HP 5000IU INJECTION
COMPANY:-SUN
PACK SIZE:- 1 VAIL

FERTIGYN HP 10000IU INJECTION
COMP:-CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN 10000 IU
Price :- $14

FERTIGYN HP 2000IU INJECTION
COMP:-CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN 2000 IU
Price :- $5

HUCOG 10000 HP INJECTION
COMPANY:- BHARAT SERUMS
Price :- $11

HUCOG 5000 IU HP INJECTION
COMPANY:-BHARAT SERUM
Price :- $6.35

HUCOG 2000 IU HP INJECTION
COMPANY:-BHARAT SERUM
COMP:-CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN 2000 IU
Price :- $5.65

ZYHCG HP 10000 IU INJ
COMPANY:-GERMAN REMEDIES
Price :- $16

ZYHCG HP 5000 IU INJ
COMPANY:-GERMAN REMEDIES

jacb

Any one had dealings with Rita Care India [email protected] ?
Are they reliable?

Rita are saying that they can supply Corion-C by Win-Medicare in 5000iu Vials.

"Product Name: Corion-C 5000 Injection
Price: $9 USD per vial

Shipping charges as per order quantity
$35 USD up to 25 vials
$45 USD up to 50 vials
$55 USD up to 75 vials

We provide ASSURED DELIVERY

Available Modes of payment:
1. Bank Wire Transfer
2. Transferwise (wise.com)
3. Western Union
4. Bitcoin
5. Remitly

We accept 100% advance payments.

As payment is made, we’ll provide you with the tracking details within next 24-48 hours. (Live tracking)"​

bixt

Im currently using India pharma hcg which was procured thru the black market.

Its called Puretrig, made by Gufic Ferticare.

I plan to make a baby around December, and this is the reasons for using hcg. Also, my sack had pulled up and testicles shrunk, very recently.

This stuff is the bomb (at least perception wise), sack immediately hanging way down, balls firmed up, "blue balls" feeling, whole night erections, big loads. So I know its doing something, unlike various UGL hcg I tried back in the day which had no effect.

MDavidW76

Definitely interested in hcg, last night I was on one knee while kneeling down doing yard work and one of my balls felt like my body was trying to suck it up inside. Not a good feeling, I immediately jumped up and I could feel it move back into place.

MDavidW76

This stuff is the bomb (at least perception wise), sack immediately hanging way down, balls firmed up, "blue balls" feeling, whole night erections, big loads.
Sign me up big shooter!
I used to be a real rope thrower back in the day, I was able to toss the wife a nice fat one the other day to which she said to me “I miss those, how can we get those back like before?”
So now I need to find me some chemical enhancement.

Blackhawk

Any one had dealings with Rita Care India [email protected] ?
Are they reliable?

Rita are saying that they can supply Corion-C by Win-Medicare in 5000iu Vials.

"Product Name: Corion-C 5000 Injection​

Price: $9 USD per vial​

Shipping charges as per order quantity​

$35 USD up to 25 vials​

$45 USD up to 50 vials​

$55 USD up to 75 vials​

We provide ASSURED DELIVERY​

Available Modes of payment:​

1. Bank Wire Transfer​

2. Transferwise (wise.com)​

3. Western Union​

4. Bitcoin​

5. Remitly​

We accept 100% advance payments.​

As payment is made, we’ll provide you with the tracking details within next 24-48 hours. (Live tracking)"​

Multiple sources have stated that Corion is no longer made as of a couple years ago. I would be delighted if Corion is actually available again, but it is common that such businesses send substitutes without up front notification. I am suspicious. Seems too good to be true.

Im currently using India pharma hcg which was procured thru the black market.

Its called Puretrig, made by Gufic Ferticare.

I plan to make a baby around December, and this is the reasons for using hcg. Also, my sack had pulled up and testicles shrunk, very recently.

This stuff is the bomb (at least perception wise), sack immediately hanging way down, balls firmed up, "blue balls" feeling, whole night erections, big loads. So I know its doing something, unlike various UGL hcg I tried back in the day which had no effect.

I too have found Puretrig to be OK, but not sourced via black market.

MDavidW76

Has anyone tried HCG from Pharma Lab global or Swiss Chems ?

I am interested in the quality of the HCG, delivery times, service, cost, negative and positive reviews
I have used the HCG from Amino Asylum, bought it for travel, figured if it was crap then the cost was low enough that I didn’t care about losing $$$ on it.

I also lucked out and got a bunch Puregraf and Puretrig from an online source before they had to close up shop.

jacb

I have used the HCG from Amino Asylum, bought it for travel, figured if it was crap then the cost was low enough that I didn’t care about losing $$$ on it.

I also lucked out and got a bunch Puregraf and Puretrig from an online source before they had to close up shop.
Name names … save others from making the same mistake.

jacb

MDavidW76

I’m just saying that they all worked for me, but I’ve never had any hcg other than pregnyl that made my balls feel huge… it’s just super expensive here, $155 for 10,000 IU pregnyl.

Can no longer get the Puregraf/Puretrig from my usual source as the guy that owned the company got busted, .GOV is taking him to court.

jacb

Pregnyl does seem to be very good ... but its interesting to see that it is made by different companies in different countries around the world. There must be some sort of licencing agreement? It is all the same quality, I have no idea?

obesechess

Pregnyl 5000 IU available again: LINK

Howdy everyone.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Has anyone personally had any experience with the above mentioned overseas Pregnyl? (ie not the stuff sold here in the US made by Merck?)

I am prescribed HCG Monotherapy but we are increasing my dose as my levels are starting to dip after seven years. However, the increased dose accompanies the Pregnyl more than doubling in price over the last year at my local Costco. My insurance won’t cover it since it’s “off label” and I just don’t have $300 a month kicking around. I’ve purchased other stuff online such as Sifasi and ZyHCG but the Pregnyl really does seem to work much better.

Any insight is appreciated.

Cheers!

Vince

Super Moderator
Howdy everyone.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Has anyone personally had any experience with the above mentioned overseas Pregnyl? (ie not the stuff sold here in the US made by Merck?)

I am prescribed HCG Monotherapy but we are increasing my dose as my levels are starting to dip after seven years. However, the increased dose accompanies the Pregnyl more than doubling in price over the last year at my local Costco. My insurance won’t cover it since it’s “off label” and I just don’t have $300 a month kicking around. I’ve purchased other stuff online such as Sifasi and ZyHCG but the Pregnyl really does seem to work much better.

Any insight is appreciated.

Cheers!
I started buying my HCG from reliable RX. So far it seems to be working just fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me