All day chemist during covid

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I made a bunch of orders with reliable RX before coronavirus hit the US. They all were good. I also was wondering the same thing you are, could I make an order now?

Westin

I need an order from all day chemist, anyone place an order with all thats going on? Think its better to wait?

India is on a 21 day lockdown. The police are all over people that are out in public.

BTW: The items I have received from All Day Chemist were terrible quality. And after I made a purchase I had so much fraud on my CC that had to have a new card sent to me. There items on my card from places I have never even heard of.

Buyer beware.

DaveK22

I placed an order March 17th with Reliablerx, on April 16th site says it had shipped. No tracking info till weeks later. As of today, May 11, the USPS tracking says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"...whatever that means.

No idea but if you order from India better not be in a hurry

I was using ADC, but recently have got my PCP to write scripts for both tadalafil and sildenafil, and call it in to the pharmacy without the insurance using the Good RX app. Actually costs less than what I was paying from ADC and the quality is noticeably better. If you have a prescription and live in the US, this is a better way to go.

Vince

Super Moderator
I did put an order in through reliable RX, over the weekend. I was told I should receive it within 30 to 40 days. I did receive notification this morning, that it shipped. They have discounts on a lot of their meds. So I thought I would give it a try.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me