Alcohol Consumption and TRT/HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

Hello all. I'm sure of you have been on TRT for a while and still enjoy yourselves a sip of whiskey, glass of wine or a nice IPA.

I want to do this right. I didn't decide to get on trt and hcg and kill it with alcohol/bad eating. I'm already an avid exerciser and eat very healthy. I'm not overweight either.

If I'm at a get together. Mother's day. Family trip somewhere, etc....What are the negative effects of alcohol other than spiking our estradiol?

Can I have 3 or 4 beers in a night? Can I share a bottle of wine with my gf here and there? There are times where I won't drink for weeks....other times where the guys and I have 4 or 5 heavy beers and eat pizza.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

What you are describing is probably a net positive on your health. Not being able to enjoy yourself, loosen up and have a good time every once in a while is bad for you.

Doing this all the time, no bueno.

S1W

Hello all. I'm sure of you have been on TRT for a while and still enjoy yourselves a sip of whiskey, glass of wine or a nice IPA.

I want to do this right. I didn't decide to get on trt and hcg and kill it with alcohol/bad eating. I'm already an avid exerciser and eat very healthy. I'm not overweight either.

If I'm at a get together. Mother's day. Family trip somewhere, etc....What are the negative effects of alcohol other than spiking our estradiol?

Can I have 3 or 4 beers in a night? Can I share a bottle of wine with my gf here and there? There are times where I won't drink for weeks....other times where the guys and I have 4 or 5 heavy beers and eat pizza.
Totally fine. Been doing it for years.

DixieWrecked

Yeah man. What's the point of being optimized if you can't have fun. I work hard in the gym and eat right so I can enjoy myself more ALL the time

jmjmjm

Can I have 3 or 4 beers in a night? Can I share a bottle of wine with my gf here and there? There are times where I won't drink for weeks....other times where the guys and I have 4 or 5 heavy beers and eat

ironlegal

Moderation is the key. They are empty calories (the one arguable exception could be red wine, depending on the study you read). Sounds like you have a healthy approach to things. I try to stick to the principle of ”one and done“ in most situations, but there are exceptions. Too much alcohol, for me, disturbs my sleep, especially if right before bedtime. So I try to avoid having that happen and have self-imposed limits.

Smokey

Just eat lite during the day, end it with several drinks to the point you are having fun (I stay with unpasteurized beer for health benefits) and then eat a big meal, go to bed and start all over. I do this and stay lean at 49

Shkurka

Hi, if you drink once a week and at the same time in small quantities, I don't think it can somehow affect your health.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me