Aj Batal New Member, nice to meet you, i feel you guys are the best group

Buy Lab Tests Online

JA Battle

Hello all members,

5'10
idk my bodyfat maybe you guys can take a guess from my avatar

Im a 28 year old on trt because of primary hypogonadism. one of my testicles does not function. otherwise i feel i would be healthy and have solid t levels naturally but i dont. i have a varicocelle on the right side which is not common and i attribute it to a hernia surgery i had as a teenager. ive already had 5 children so im accepted a life of trt since varicoceles have high incidence of recurrance and mine may be caused by the mesh patch in my pubic region interfering with the blood flow to the right nut.

im a big believer that synergy between thyroid adrenals and gonads should be kept into consideration. Im also big on feel vs numbers however numbers are not to be thrown to the side or placed on the back burner as both are part of achieving a robust and repeatable protocol.

Currently on 200mg of test cyp weekly split into 56mg eod dosages for the past 4 weeks with very little improvement in energy or sexual function (other than about a 3 day span 10 days in. the only thing that has seemed to have improved and not disappeared from the beginning is some enhanced motivation to work and staying more organized within the home and my business.

i have not performed my follow up bloodwork but my intuition is telling me that at some point in the near future i want to find a test cyp dosage that keeps me mid range and then to use testosterone cream in morning to give myself a more diurnal pattern of test.

im curious my e2 but feel as though with all of my anti e compounds im on that its not bad as i have no estrogen specific signs my body is giving me (i will be getting bloodwork in 2 weeks though)

I cant help but to think that chronically high (especially with frequent dosing of long esters) test levels leads to very small windows of opportunity for cortisol secretion and may interfere with normal thyroid behavior. In fact i feel best when consuming high amounts of am caffeine and daily nicotine (topical drops i made) help me feel better. (they both increase cortisol activity and behave as metabolic surrogates so to speak). healthy cortisol is important for thyroid function as well. proper thyroid function allows for the cascade of cholesterol conversion into pregnenolone, dhea, and progesterone to happen (the youth hormones). Over in ray peat land there was a post recently about how these other hormones keep estrogen in check and can accentuate the effects of testosterone.

i also consume .5gram of asprin daily (anti estrogen anti inflammatory)
200-400 mg of caffeine daily (pro cortisol, pregnenolone & progesterone) androgenic anti estrogen
16mg nicotine daily (pro cortisol, pregnenolone & progesterone) androgenic anti estrogen
transdermal pregnenolone (low 5mg dose daily)
transdermal progesterone (low 3mg dose daily)

I just started on a selenium/iodine protocol because of expusure to fire redardant chemicals with my line of work (bromides found in borate cellulose insulation)

my diet is 20% protein mostly from dairy, gelatin, shrimp, and beef occasional liver
20% fat mostly dairy and some coconut oil (avoid pufa)
60% carbs (lactose in milk, lots of juice, cane sugar, rice/potato)

I also tan short sessions daily this time of year as uv light plays a factor in metabolism (t4-t3 conversion)

I also believe im missing out on the cortisol secretion exercise offers among many other benefits as i get too little exercise these days.

I live a ray peat inspired diet mostly.

I will keep updated on the journey ahead and appreciate any and all feedback from you fellas.

i feel that test should make us so horny and zesty continuously but it doesnt. and im sure you guys have dug deep into finding out why. thyroid and cortisol function have got to be affected someway.

Also, Im very excited to get to know you guys and be a part of your journeys. ive learned so much in such a short time lurking here. sorry for the long post but i want to be helped and where i can offer help to all of you fine gents!

Attachments

• BATAL, ABRAHAM FINAL (9) 2019-12-16 (1) (1).pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 128
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome to ExcelMale.com!

It seems that your diet needs some fine-tuning since your triglycerides are high. You will not lose fat with that kind of number.

Your TRT may be fake. There is no way someone on TRT has the high LH (and normal FSH) you have.

Your LH is high and you may be heading to compensated hypogonadism in the future.

It would be good to see what your pregnenolone and progesterone are. I think you may be overdoing it by using them both.

Your DHEA may be high due to your preg and prog use.

How are you sleeping?

Your TSH is OK. I doubt that you have a thyroid problem.

JA Battle

It seems that your diet needs some fine-tuning since your triglycerides are high. You will not lose fat with that kind of number.

Your TRT may be fake. There is no way someone on TRT has the high LH (and normal FSH) you have.

Your LH is high and you may be heading to compensated hypogonadism in the future.

It would be good to see what your pregnenolone and progesterone are. I think you may be overdoing it by using them both.

How are you sleeping?

Just the man i was looking forward to talking to. Thanks for responding.

I forgot to mention these bloods were right before me starting the trt!

yes i would like to know about preg and prog levels. i heard mixed feedback on efficacy of testing them (reliability of testing) but maybe that is just hearsay.

Yes i felt as though they are low dose enough but conceivably i was wrong. im certain my preg use has caused the dhea issue or compounded an issue that is caused by primary hypogonadism. i wanted to know if high lh has ever caused elevated dheas?? but obvi could be from preg (likely)

usually primary trt patients have the high lh and high fsh. have you ever heard of high with low fsh? doc said that was weird but that doesnt tell me much lol

lastly im sleeping well.

i feel low cortisol since getting on may be the bigger issue. especially from frequent dosage. because when i consume caffeine (or stimulants) i feel better.

thank you so much for getting involved with me

JA Battle

How are you sleeping?

Oh yes and one more ?

do you feel as though the high triglycerides are certain to be a result of my diet or do you have any ideas about whether there is a chance it is a result of the primary hypogonadism?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

JA Battle

I would not have started TRT with your numbers. I would have improved my diet and followed a good exercise program to lose fat mass. That in itself would have increased your T by 100 ng/dL. You are a young man and you should protect your fertility (unless you do not want to procreate).
High triglycerides are directly related to diet.

Clean Nutrition for Health, Muscle Gain and Fat Loss.
Exercise Tips to Lose Fat and Gain Muscle

thank you for your feedback man. I dont have one nut working though. and i have 5 kids already :)

i gotcha i will need to look closer at the diet and revisit my plan for that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me