AI micro dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CROM

I was just reading an article on Vantage Urologic Institute that 0.25 mg per day of Arimidex is acceptable to combat estradiol levels over 42.6 pg/mL for those on real TRT dosages. If the estradiol “sweet spot” is between 20 to 25 pg/mL as many doctors say, any dosage that keeps you there would be ideal. Personally I never really used Armiidex but I was gonna start this week and do labs until I find a dosage that gets me in that sweet spot. Then see if I feel better or worse.

Tokumei

I was just reading an article on Vantage Urologic Institute that 0.25 mg per day of Arimidex is acceptable to combat estradiol levels over 42.6 pg/mL for those on real TRT dosages. If the estradiol “sweet spot” is between 20 to 25 pg/mL as many doctors say, any dosage that keeps you there would be ideal. Personally I never really used Armiidex but I was gonna start this week and do labs until I find a dosage that gets me in that sweet spot. Then see if I feel better or worse.

I meant micro dose not mammoth dose. That dose is lethal.

CROM

I was just reading what a doctor suggested but I am trying to learn as much as I can since this is off label use...How is it lethal?

M.J

I mixed 2 full needles with vodka with one tablet I am assuming it’s 0.05mg I even mixed 4 full needles to get 0.025 and went all the way for 8 needles but I felt it’s losses it’s power as you mix more. exactly take one drop maybe or max two and drink water after it. (Based on two needles Mix) I store the mixture in glass alcohol bottle.
Managed to get me around 15 to 20 with EOD dosing.

Blackhawk

That article alone would preclude me from becoming a patient of that institute. Current trends in E2 management are very different from this information. At least they are not advocating an AI for every patient and striving for (mostly) the lowest theoretical E2 levels effective for preventing bone loss.

Basically it is very arguable and argued quite frequently on this forum whether E2 should be controlled at all, or based on symptoms, or based on labs. The 42.6 number would be considered arbitrary for many of the guys on this forum who do fine with higher E2 levels.

In short, solely basing desired E2 levels on a high end number of 42.6 and flatly stating that 20-25 is the ideal range is unproven, and many guys do better with E2 higher than 25.

There are many moving parts that affect the ideal E2 level for each individual.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

I mixed 2 full needles with vodka with one tablet I am assuming it’s 0.05mg I even mixed 4 full needles to get 0.025 and went all the way for 8 needles but I felt it’s losses it’s power as you mix more. exactly take one drop maybe or max two and drink water after it. (Based on two needles Mix) I store the mixture in glass alcohol bottle.

It is impossible to know what kind of dilution you are referring to when you don't state the syringe volume and how many mg in the tablet.

A "needle" is not a unit of measurement.

CROM

I mostly wanted to experiment with the lowest dose to keep me between 20-25. My estradiol now is 46 and I have low shbg of 9 (if that makes a difference). I keep hearing high E2 can cause weaker erections. I don’t think I have erection problems but maybe controlling E2 might improve things more like when I was a teen. Who knows until you try it.

antelopers

.125mg is the lowest dose I ever tried. Still gave me some sides but in retrospect I doubt I needed an AI at the dose of t/hcg I was on

M.J

It is impossible to know what kind of dilution you are referring to when you don't state the syringe volume and how many mg in the tablet.

A "needle" is not a unit of measurement.
I used full needle 1ml/cc
The tablet I use is 1mg arimidix

Blackhawk

I used full needle 1ml/cc
The tablet I use is 1mg arimidix

Referring to your original post, OK, I understand the theoretical dilutions:

Your dilutions:
1 "needle" (1ml) dilution=1mg arimidex/ml
2 "needle" (2ml) dilution=0.5mg arimidex/ml
4 "needle" (4ml) dilution=0.25mg arimidex/ml

However, a drop or two drops are not known measured doses. You are winging it.

Does this refer to your E2 sensitive blood level?

That's getting pretty darn low regarding most guys osteoporosis risk, and overall health.

M.J

Referring to your original post, OK, I understand the theoretical dilutions:

Your dilutions:
1 "needle" (1ml) dilution=1mg arimidex/ml
2 "needle" (2ml) dilution=0.5mg arimidex/ml
4 "needle" (4ml) dilution=0.25mg arimidex/ml

However, a drop or two drops are not known measured doses. You are winging it.

Does this refer to your E2 sensitive blood level?

That's getting pretty darn low regarding most guys osteoporosis risk, and overall health.
i use only 1mg arimidix in all cases, I started with 1ml I use 0.1 from the needle its pretty much one drop, I did two test by taking this EOD I reached between 15 and 20 in my 20mg sustanon EOD protocol.

I believe this 0.1 ( one drop ) was very effective you may not want to believe it is but the point here is without this one drop EOD I was reaching 50 non sensitive. all my E measurements are non sensitive

Tokumei

i use only 1mg arimidix in all cases, I started with 1ml I use 0.1 from the needle its pretty much one drop, I did two test by taking this EOD I reached between 15 and 20 in my 20mg sustanon EOD protocol.

I believe this 0.1 ( one drop ) was very effective you may not want to believe it is but the point here is without this one drop EOD I was reaching 50 non sensitive. all my E measurements are non sensitive

I absolutely believe you, and i guarantee its too much for you. Blood test numbers dont always tell the tale. 0.1 eod would absolutely crush me its a HUGE dose and it has an accumulative effect.

M.J

I absolutely believe you, and i guarantee its too much for you. Blood test numbers dont always tell the tale. 0.1 eod would absolutely crush me its a HUGE dose and it has an accumulative effect.
For me it was fine I did two test is separate time I was between those two, but that’s a close call cuz if I was below 15 it means I have to even go lower. Very strong stuff I drink water after the drop just to make sure it’s in

Tokumei

For me it was fine I did two test is separate time I was between those two, but that’s a close call cuz if I was below 15 it means I have to even go lower. Very strong stuff I drink water after the drop just to make sure it’s in

Doesn’t make sense

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching