AI 0.125 vs 0.0625 to go from E2 39 to 22 ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robotics

I am low shbg, daily injector, trying to get my E2 from 39 to the low 20's. Libido is my biggest issue. Feel free to see my other thread regarding my protocol.

I have used 0.25 ai once or twice a week on clomid and that hurt my back (guessing e2 was crashed).

In order to not miss my sweet spot, what would you guys suggest starting with? I am considering doing 0.0625 3 x a week and evaluate labs and symptoms after 2 weeks. That way If it is not sufficient after i can double up the pills/dose.

is this too low and should i start with 0.125? is there some sort of calculator for this?

Does anyone have any examples from your lab work?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If it helps, 0.2 to 0.3 mg anastrozole per week in divided doses reduces my estradiol from low 50s to low 30s pg/mL. But individual sensitivity varies a lot, meaning there's going to be trial and error. Low and slow is the best approach, so 62.5 mcg three times a week is not too low for starting out.

lowtdunce

.375 anastrozole per week day after weekly shot reduces my E2 from low 50 to low 30s. Previously I tried .50 per week and that had my E2 at 20.

Tman

I am low shbg, daily injector, trying to get my E2 from 39 to the low 20's. Libido is my biggest issue. Feel free to see my other thread regarding my protocol.

I have used 0.25 ai once or twice a week on clomid and that hurt my back (guessing e2 was crashed).

In order to not miss my sweet spot, what would you guys suggest starting with? I am considering doing 0.0625 3 x a week and evaluate labs and symptoms after 2 weeks. That way If it is not sufficient after i can double up the pills/dose.

is this too low and should i start with 0.125? is there some sort of calculator for this?

I am low shbg...running .05 daily ai with 16mg t per day.

Tman

Your plan sounds reasonable...go three weeks and have bloodwork

Robotics

I am low shbg...running .05 daily ai with 16mg t per day.

Do you have libido on this protocol that you didn't have when you had higher E2?

How was the process finding the right dosage/schedule of AI? Also care to share some bloodwork on where your TT,FT,SHBG,E2 sits roughly? hard to find lowshbg guys who have made things work.

M.J

I honesty don’t think estradiol has anything to do with libido. I used to think maybe if I place my estradiol in specific range it may kick in my libido and I did that. But nothing happened. Now I am thinking it’s more about fluctuation maybe. Or the speed of movements between levels.

Anyway 0.125 is too much I took 0.05 just to keep my estradiol not to shoot really high. It is one drop only one drop !! After mixing with vodka. This stuff is extremely strong watch out. I managed to be between 15 and 25 non sensitive. Yet nothing happened

my doctors recommend taking two doses after one injection. I take just one and it’s microdose ( my original protocol 250 sustanononce a week and 1mg I think day after and the day after that day. As estradiol peaks second and the third day after injection. My physician is dr McLain

currently I am taking 50mg twice weekly and micro dose after injection.

Last edited:

Tman

Do you have libido on this protocol that you didn't have when you had higher E2?

How was the process finding the right dosage/schedule of AI? Also care to share some bloodwork on where your TT,FT,SHBG,E2 sits roughly? hard to find lowshbg guys who have made things work.
I've posted bloodwork several times...its been a challenging journey... for me 14 mg t a day with .05 ai results in approximately 500ish t, 24ish ft, 18 e... 16 mg gives me 850, 35, 28...I seem to feel best at the 16mg dose....however, after nearly two years of shots, I've only found moderate success...considering going on creams....oh...shbg around 14

CitizenV

Long time lurker, hardly have ever posted but I think I’ll start....

At 39 E2 and low SHBG you probably have a free E2 level similar to 100 E2 in a guy with normal SHBG. You probably shouldn’t fear taking a. Higher dose of AI if you’re a low SHBG guy.
I’m just one of this guys that can take 25 mg of Exemestane 4-5 days a week and still have an E2 in the 20s which I don’t think is ideal for low SHBG guys anyway. (Mine hovers around 10 (SHBG) at 200 mg T a week....pretty low, and compounded by the amount of exemestane I have to take which lowers shbg)
Because of low SHBG you have to realize even if your E2 is in range you’ll have high free E2. You may have to drop your E2 in the 10s or lower to have a normal free E2 level.
In fact, anecdotally i feel much better energy wise, confidence, more alpha, less moody, when my E2 is <10.
I’m a recent subQ 2x week injector of T Cyp.
Doc is badass and put me at 300 mg a week although I’ve never taken over 200 which puts my TT in the 1300-1400.
Honestly I feel this (200mg/week) is too high bc it puts my free T at 250-350 pg/ml. It’s nice to extra T stockpiled for blasting.
Gonna see how lowering my dose to 150 mg split over 2 subQ injects a week works as well as switching to arimidex vs exemestane......effects my SHBG.

Robotics

Long time lurker, hardly have ever posted but I think I’ll start....

At 39 E2 and low SHBG you probably have a free E2 level similar to 100 E2 in a guy with normal SHBG. You probably shouldn’t fear taking a. Higher dose of AI if you’re a low SHBG guy.
I’m just one of this guys that can take 25 mg of Exemestane 4-5 days a week and still have an E2 in the 20s which I don’t think is ideal for low SHBG guys anyway. (Mine hovers around 10 (SHBG) at 200 mg T a week....pretty low, and compounded by the amount of exemestane I have to take which lowers shbg)
Because of low SHBG you have to realize even if your E2 is in range you’ll have high free E2. You may have to drop your E2 in the 10s or lower to have a normal free E2 level.
In fact, anecdotally i feel much better energy wise, confidence, more alpha, less moody, when my E2 is <10.
I’m a recent subQ 2x week injector of T Cyp.
Doc is badass and put me at 300 mg a week although I’ve never taken over 200 which puts my TT in the 1300-1400.
Honestly I feel this (200mg/week) is too high bc it puts my free T at 250-350 pg/ml. It’s nice to extra T stockpiled for blasting.
Gonna see how lowering my dose to 150 mg split over 2 subQ injects a week works as well as switching to arimidex vs exemestane......effects my SHBG.

Thanks. I ended up starting 0.0625mg eod, p5p and vitamin e for prolactin. you can see my other thread. Took my 4th dose of AI yesterday (should take about 5 doses for stability) and feeling better on the sexual, brain fog and bloating front. I do feel a bit depressed today though, might be unrelated. I only have access to the non sensitive e2 test in my province in canada so i am also factoring in slight overestimation of e2 level.

Once I get labs will see if getting down even further will be suitable.

CitizenV

I don’t want to give you bad advice but have you tried a full 1 mg dose before? I know the general consensus in the TRT community is against that high of a dose but my guess is that low SHBG guys can get away with a higher dose of AIs due to having much higher Free E2 levels in general.
Its hard to judge because there’s no reference range for free E2 but yours on TRT is at least double what it is off TRT.
Morning wood would be a good indicator that your getting close to your ideal E2 levels.
Might be worth a try.

M.J

Yes
I don’t want to give you bad advice but have you tried a full 1 mg dose before? I know the general consensus in the TRT community is against that high of a dose but my guess is that low SHBG guys can get away with a higher dose of AIs due to having much higher Free E2 levels in general.
Its hard to judge because there’s no reference range for free E2 but yours on TRT is at least double what it is off TRT.
Morning wood would be a good indicator that your getting close to your ideal E2 levels.
Might be worth a try.
I tried 0.5 arimidix one time. I seriously went crazy with all kind of crazy thoughts. very criminal thoughts !!! It was too much to handle I hope I never go through it again.

CitizenV

Yes

I tried 0.5 arimidix one time. I seriously went crazy with all kind of crazy thoughts. very criminal thoughts !!! It was too much to handle I hope I never go through it again.
Gotcha I switched to armi a few days ago.
For reference just got labs back and 25 mg exemstane for 3 days in a row right before labs put E2 at 22; that’s supposed to be equivalent to 1 mg arimidex so I’m un under responder to AI.
First 1 mg arimidex made me super Agro. Not a terrible feeling but not great either. Skipped a day and took another 1 mg and woke up with morning wood. Had some increased libido which is elusive for me.
Gonna continue with 1 mg EOD for the next week then back off.......

M.J

Gotcha I switched to armi a few days ago.
For reference just got labs back and 25 mg exemstane for 3 days in a row right before labs put E2 at 22; that’s supposed to be equivalent to 1 mg arimidex so I’m un under responder to AI.
First 1 mg arimidex made me super Agro. Not a terrible feeling but not great either. Skipped a day and took another 1 mg and woke up with morning wood. Had some increased libido which is elusive for me.
Gonna continue with 1 mg EOD for the next week then back off.......
dont get me wrong i am using arimidix but microdoes once a week after my injection day ( i mix it with vodka) sysmtoms are very strong on me if i take higher.

Swede

My Dr started me on ai mono with 1mg anastrozole daily and e2 got tanked to 0. But i got rockhard morningwood and shbg was 70 before i started with ai.

This was for a short time like a month.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale