Against AIs but willing to try

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

I'd like to run a little experiment and try Arimidex.
Total Test 926
Free Test 23
E2 non sensitive 72
SHBG 31

Based on those labs, what amount can I get away with using without crashing my E2? Being at 72 I have some room to work with. Here are my questions:
- how many times a week should it be taken? Is once a week enough? (Right after injection?)
- what's the absolute minimum I should take for that 72 e2? Keeping in mind my Arimidex pills are 1 mg and crumble up really fast.

I don't suffer from the main side effects of high E2 like bloating etc, but I am feeling low libido, very moody and slightly deppresive.
I just want to see if cutting down E2 a bit will have any profound changes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

for me I think I reached somewhere around 60 non sensitive E. Taking 0.05 mg managed to take it around 15-20 E.
I mix it with vodka one drop or two max. You will think this is nothing ! But believe me one drop of this stuff is very strong.
Drink water after it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I also micro-dose by diluting in vodka, one 1-mg tablet in 10 mL. I measure doses with a 1-mL oral syringe. Dose at least twice a week, though EOD may be better. For me, 70 mcg (0.07 mg) EOD takes about 20 pg/mL off of total estradiol.

M.J

Take as little as possible as infrequent as possible. Over a period of months you should notice needing it less and less until nothing. Should. Price some improvement in days and then not need an ai to maintain eventually.

Really does your body stop producing E after time of using AI ?

I'd like to run a little experiment and try Arimidex.
Total Test 926
Free Test 23
E2 non sensitive 72
SHBG 31

Based on those labs, what amount can I get away with using without crashing my E2? Being at 72 I have some room to work with. Here are my questions:
- how many times a week should it be taken? Is once a week enough? (Right after injection?)
- what's the absolute minimum I should take for that 72 e2? Keeping in mind my Arimidex pills are 1 mg and crumble up really fast.

I don't suffer from the main side effects of high E2 like bloating etc, but I am feeling low libido, very moody and slightly deppresive.
I just want to see if cutting down E2 a bit will have any profound changes.
Tablet's are impossible to score down past .25mg...you can try the vodka dosing method but I don't think it's all that precise but it does work. No one can say how you would respond and let's assume because you didn't say but that's a trough number, your low point is 72, you're not going to crash with .25mg.
I'd try .125mg twice per week, you specified a few elevated E symptoms so there's cause to try.

SilverSurfer

Tablet's are impossible to score down past .25mg...you can try the vodka dosing method but I don't think it's all that precise but it does work. No one can say how you would respond and let's assume because you didn't say but that's a trough number, your low point is 72, you're not going to crash with .25mg.
I'd try .125mg twice per week, you specified a few elevated E symptoms so there's cause to try.

Agreed, although I find it impossible to get below .25 with tablets, so my recommendation would be to take .25 once per week, one day after injection. Reassess after 4 or 6 weeks.

SilverSurfer

Nope. YOU are what’s wrong with this forum. You and a few others.

I lived that experience that and finally got optimal after 3-4 yrs and who knows how many protocols. It just so happens to be the EXACT experience Dr Keith Nichols has had with at least dozens of men. It’s almost been a year without ai. Optimal almost every single day.

But hey, Vince Carter says all of these people are wrong. Let’s just go with that.

You can crash your e2 with .25. No doubt about that. Done it. I became more and more sensitive to it the less I took over the years.

Every other close minded asshole needs to be modded on here as well. Your user base is migrating away bc of this nonsense.

Guess the mods are bias or don’t care? I dunno, but I’m about done here as well. So much nonsense.

Man do I hate FB, but I actually see men getting advice that helps them there. Here the same geniuses go back and forth about the same shit for years now. Some of you are gonna die without ever “dialing in.”

Someone needs to check their E2 before they sprout bitchtits.

user_joe

Really does your body stop producing E after time of using AI ?

Actually your body knows how to balance T/E. The sudden increases cause effects. There is an adjustment period. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If so, just remember this statement above. Listening to knuckleheads on here would have you think that's crazy. The rest of "TRT community" is moving on. I read on the popular FB groups all the time of guys finding successful protocols in the first few months of TRT. Took me about 4 years bc of misinformation.

This was my last post on here. I've had enough mental masturbation for a lifetime.

SilverSurfer

Actually your body knows how to balance T/E. The sudden increases cause effects. There is an adjustment period. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If so, just remember this statement above. Listening to knuckleheads on here would have you think that's crazy. The rest of "TRT community" is moving on. I read on the popular FB groups all the time of guys finding successful protocols in the first few months of TRT. Took me about 4 years bc of misinformation.

This was my last post on here. I've had enough mental masturbation for a lifetime.

Ok, boomer.

equel

Lol another brainwashed sheep from the group ran by the complete retard "Danny Bossa" LMFAO.

M.J

I wasn't and never make fun of anyone, I take people here seriously as we all trying to help each other. I am considering your point but I never saw anyone saying leave E without management and the body will adjust it over time. in my case I let E without any management and I got all kind of side effects, wasn't until I took arimidix I really felt better.

M.J

Agreed, although I find it impossible to get below .25 with tablets, so my recommendation would be to take .25 once per week, one day after injection. Reassess after 4 or 6 weeks.
my doctor say take arimidix for two days after the injection as testosterone peaks in the next two days, that was for 250mg which I didn't do actually I went way lower than this dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me