Advice on Protocol Adjustment

Buy Lab Tests Online

nextstrain

I've been on TRT for a couple of years and don't feel much relief. I was at 40mg e3d.

My bloodwork at trough was:
Total T: 673
Estradiol Sensitive: 21
SHBG: 35
Free T Calculated: 13.5

I have used HCG on and off and noticed some benefits. I am thinking I need slightly higher doses of T and some HCG to feel good.

I want to increase to 50mg e3d or so? Would this be enough of an increase to get my free T higher?

My logic was 40mg of test per week putting me at 673. By dividing 673 by 40 and then multiplying by 50 would out me at 840 and my free T closer to 17-18.

I also want to add in HCG. What would be a good starting HCG dose to use to get all of the potential benefits on an e3d schedule? 250iu, 300iu, e3d?

I'm trying to avoid using an AI. If they arise, I have heard that high E2 symptoms can subside after spending a couple of months being consistent on a new protocol.

Thanks for your help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Yes, you can up your dosage and I don't think you will need IA on that dosage because it can crash you estrogen.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would first either increase your testosterone dose or start HCG. I wouldn't start both at the same time. I think a good starting dose of HCG would be 250 mg twice a week. See how you feel and then if you like increase your testosterone to 50 mg twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me