Advice needed: HCG side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lumalux

This method of delivery of HCG is destroyed in the gut, in otherwords useless.

You really should research things first because these days you can't trust someone just because they're a doctor.

That's $300 down the toilet.
It's absorbed directly into the bloodstream (theoretically) and does not rely on digestive system absorption.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Too early in therapy to know whether it works or not.
Injectable HCG is the only affective way to to administer HCG, all other methods are far inferior and ineffective.

I have never seen anyone respond to anything other than injectable HCG.

Given the very short half life of HCG, you should have felt something by now.

Lumalux

Injectable HCG is the only affective way to to administer HCG, all other methods are far inferior and ineffective.

I have never seen anyone respond to anything other than injectable HCG.

Given the very short half life of HCG, you should have felt something by now.
Well, like I said, we'll know if it works when I get blood drawn again. Not sure I can go by "how I feel" if HCG is effectively raising my T level. I know you have trashed this mode of delivery, but I can't find any literature on sublingual administration, either supportive or dismissive. I do trust my doctor's opinion. You are entitled to your own.

Fortunate

I cannot remember the source, but I vaguely recall the size of the molecule being an issue with regards to sublingual absorption. Would love to hear what your labs show.

LFG

HCG raises estrogen in a lot of men. You are taking approximately 2000 iu of HCG a week, which would almost certainly raise your estrogen to a high level. This probably needs to be balanced with anastrozole, to reduce E2. All that said, get labs with a sensitive estrogen test to see where you are. I'm sure others have suggestions to help with fertility.
Something like Nolvadex(tamoxifen) would work? What doses do people usually start with?

CKO

Anastrozole. I use .125 mg 3-4 week. This is a very strong medication and everyone reacts differently to it. Use with caution.

WhatSayYou89

I feel you on this. Two years ago I was trying to get my wife pregnant and experienced the same while using 500 IU HCG 3x weekly. I ended up backing off of T from 200 mg weekly to 50 mg weekly to combat the negative mental side effects. HCG’s effect on mood are more complex than raising estrogen or progesterone. For some men, the mental effects are energizing and positive, while others experience anxiety, agitation, and overall poorer mood.

If fertility is the highest priority to you, my recommendation would be to lower your T dosage for a short period of time and add in FSH at 75 IU twice weekly on top of your HCG at 500 IU 3x weekly. That should do the trick. Reaching a fertile status if you’ve been living sub-fertile could take up to 6 months.
“For some men, the mental effects are energizing and positive, while others experience anxiety, agitation, and overall poorer mood.”

Any idea if the anxiety/agitation is directly related to e2 being raised or if it’s just the side effect of hcg.

Also, if the later, would the side effects go away after time with your body getting use to it?

M.J

“For some men, the mental effects are energizing and positive, while others experience anxiety, agitation, and overall poorer mood.”

Any idea if the anxiety/agitation is directly related to e2 being raised or if it’s just the side effect of hcg.

Also, if the later, would the side effects go away after time with your body getting use to it?
I usually get irritated and angry over anything , recently I shifted from EOD to Daily and noticed decrease and more stable mood I think high e2 is the reason behind it.
Again “I think” this shift to daily may have decreased my already high e2 and that’s the reason behind more stable mood.

M.J

I don’t believe you get used to it I have been on that protocol for almost a year. Didn’t get less until recently. I may even need to lower it a bit more.

WhatSayYou89

I usually get irritated and angry over anything , recently I shifted from EOD to Daily and noticed decrease and more stable mood I think high e2 is the reason behind it.
Again “I think” this shift to daily may have decreased my already high e2 and that’s the reason behind more stable mood.

Gotcha, yeah I can feel the increased e2 from my hcg shots. Started at 400 iu twice per week but had to cut that out quick. Dropped it to 250 iu twice a week but still feeling the elevated estrogen. Really don’t want to go back to doing a daily shot but that might be the best option for me.

Fortunate

Gotcha, yeah I can feel the increased e2 from my hcg shots. Started at 400 iu twice per week but had to cut that out quick. Dropped it to 250 iu twice a week but still feeling the elevated estrogen. Really don’t want to go back to doing a daily shot but that might be the best option for me.
For what it’s worth, here’s another data point. For a long time, I was on daily 100 IU per day. Overtime, I seemed to tolerate it well. But, I’ve been off of it for a long time and recently did a few 100 IU injections and definitely feel anxious and heart pounding.

Something about being off of it made me sensitive when I went back on it, even at the small doses. On the other hand, I do think I probably developed some kind of acclimatization to it in the past.

If you think you need to be on it, I’d say try small, daily injections for a little while and see how it goes.

M.J

Having said that I feeeeel very flat with this daily shots I am giving it a chance and see after sometime if it work out or not I think it’s been a month on this protocol.
If this didn’t work out I will go back to eod or e2d with a lowe dose than 20mg.

M.J

For what it’s worth, here’s another data point. For a long time, I was on daily 100 IU per day. Overtime, I seemed to tolerate it well. But, I’ve been off of it for a long time and recently did a few 100 IU injections and definitely feel anxious and heart pounding.

Something about being off of it made me sensitive when I went back on it, even at the small doses. On the other hand, I do think I probably developed some kind of acclimatization to it in the past.

If you think you need to be on it, I’d say try small, daily injections for a little while and see how it goes.
I agree with you. I noticed if I stopped hcg for a week every 3 weeks on it. I get increase in libido a good one actually. I was doing that for sometime and I am sure 100% from it.

This is why if this didn’t work I will go back on my previous protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me