Advice for preventing leaking with delt injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I rotate Vertoglute and Delts for. my injections. VG I have no issues. I can perform theZ track method effectively sine I have 2 hands free, but for delta, I seem to always leak a bit of oil. I use 25 gauge 5/8 inch on my delts and 27 gauge 1 inch on my ventroglutes.

any suggestions?

My carrier oil is grapeseed oil, which is has a lower viscosity.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I rotate Vertoglute and Delts for. my injections. VG I have no issues. I can perform theZ track method effectively sine I have 2 hands free, but for delta, I seem to always leak a bit of oil. I use 25 gauge 5/8 inch on my delts and 27 gauge 1 inch on my ventroglutes.

any suggestions?

My carrier oil is grapeseed oil, which is has a higher viscosity.
I did regularly inject in my shoulders and never felt that I had any leakage. If you are leaking some oil, I wouldn't be concerned. As long as your testosterone levels are in a good range. I started injecting Sub-Q recently, after injecting for over 6 years in my shoulders and VG.

madman

Super Moderator

any suggestions?

My carrier oil is grapeseed oil, which is has a higher viscosity.

For trt I would not even waste your time using the Z-track method when injecting using a fixed insulin syringe (27-31G) let alone the amount of oily solution you are injecting in most cases will be minimal.

Even if you were on that standard run of the T-mill protocols (200mg/week) and injecting 1 ml once weekly using a fixed insulin syringe.....Z-track method would be a waste of time.

If you were using/abusing testosterone/AAS for the sole purpose of muscle enhancement and injecting larger volumes of oil using those harpoon 21-22G needles.....sure!

When using a fixed LDS insulin syringe 27-31G injection site leakage of the oily/solution let alone blood should be minimal--->non-existant if using a proper injection technique.

Try switching over from a 25G--->27-29G for delt injections.

The carrier oil will make no difference when it comes to injection site leakage.

Pushing hard on the plunger after injecting can cause the rubber stopper to compress causing a suction/vacuum effect (flow back) which can cause leakage of the oily solution.

Never force the plunger after injecting otherwise you will increase the chance of flow back.

Just inject slow and steady (less trauma) to surrounding tissue.

It is normal to sometimes get some blood leakage (minimal) let alone oily solution after injecting especially if you nicked a vessel on the way in or anytime you pierce the skin.

Avoid pressing hard on the plunger after injecting and it will make a big difference in preventing any flow back (oily solution/blood).

I find piercing the skin quick than injecting slow and steady with minimal pressure from start to finish works best.

madman

Super Moderator
I did regularly inject in my shoulders and never felt that I had any leakage. If you are leaking some oil, I wouldn't be concerned. As long as your testosterone levels are in a good range. I started injecting Sub-Q recently, after injecting for over 6 years in my shoulders and VG.

$$$

At around the 5 month mark, I started to get a pretty sizable drop of blood following one or even both of my injections per week so I switched to VG. I use a 27ga needle. Haven't had a bleeder or leaker since.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me