Advantage to tapering down my test before starting my pct?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Salamanca

Hello. I need to get off trt in the next few weeks and looking for the best course of action. Please don't try to talk me out of it, I didn't come to my decision lightly but my mind is made up. I started trt in January of this year. I'm currently taking a total of 120mg per week via injection mon, wed, Fri. Should I taper down my dose gradually to come off? I ask because hormone spikes in the past gave me gyno. Back in the day when I finished cycle and started pct that's when my gyno got worse. If tapering down helps what would that look like? 120mg 1 week, 110mg the following, 100 the following, etc etc? I had good numbers pre trt with dhea 25mg and 9mg of boron. Should I start taking that as soon as my dose gets lower and I'm about to start my pct or should I wait until I'm done with pct? I want to take Raloxifene anyway to get rid of any new gyno I gained. I'm assuming I should do Raloxifene with enclomiphene for pct? For how long? I'd prefer to avoid hcg if possible. Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello. I need to get off trt in the next few weeks and looking for the best course of action. Please don't try to talk me out of it, I didn't come to my decision lightly but my mind is made up. I started trt in January of this year. I'm currently taking a total of 120mg per week via injection mon, wed, Fri. Should I taper down my dose gradually to come off? I ask because hormone spikes in the past gave me gyno. Back in the day when I finished cycle and started pct that's when my gyno got worse. If tapering down helps what would that look like? 120mg 1 week, 110mg the following, 100 the following, etc etc? I had good numbers pre trt with dhea 25mg and 9mg of boron. Should I start taking that as soon as my dose gets lower and I'm about to start my pct or should I wait until I'm done with pct? I want to take Raloxifene anyway to get rid of any new gyno I gained. I'm assuming I should do Raloxifene with enclomiphene for pct? For how long? I'd prefer to avoid hcg if possible. Thanks in advance!

No need to taper when coming off testosterone using replacement doses.

When abusing testosterone/AAS in high-doses.....sure as it can soften the blow before starting a course of pct but keep in mind that the crash is inevitable and to what degree /length depends on many factors.

Recovery of the HPG axis will come down to dosage of testosterone/AAS used, duration of use, type of AAS used whether T only or T+AAS or T + multiple AAS), age of the individual.

Older men would tend to have a more difficult time recovering than younger men.

Higher doses and longer duration of use will have a greater negative impact on the recovery of the HPG axis

Use of nandrolone or trenbolone will have a greater negative effect on the recovery of the HPG axis

On average most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week of testosterone only and the duration of use can be anywhere from months to years depending on whether the individual continues trt indefinitely or decides to come off such as in your case.

Use of PCT (post cycle therapy) will in no way prevent the crash following HPG axis recovery it will just soften the blow and speed up the recovery process/minimize the length of being in a hypogonadal state.

The main goal of PCT is to not only increase LH production which will stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce endogenous testosterone (ITT) but most importantly making sure the testes are responsive to the LH stimulation as in many cases when on trt or steroids if no hCG was used during this time than the Leydig cells become dormant and the seminiferous tubules shrink which results in testicular atrophy due to shutdown of the HPG axis and LH/FSH production. This results in the Leydig cells no longer producing endogenous testosterone and the Sertoli/germ cells no longer producing sperm.

Use of hCG when on trt or steroids should aid in the recovery process when coming off as it mimics LH and will keep the Leydig cells active (producing some degree of ITT).

Even without the use of a PCT, the natural production of LH will kick in fairly quickly but natural endogenous production of testosterone can take much longer as the critical aspect of the recovery process is the responsiveness of the Leydig cells in the testes to the LH.

No one can say exactly how long it will take you to recover let alone how you will feel during the transition.

Some men on trt choose to stop cold turkey (no PCT) and recover okay with some bumps along the way whereas others may struggle before things get better.

Others choose to implement a PCT which may make the transition much quicker/smoother but again everyone is different as again there are numerous factors involved.

Attachments

• AAS-INFERTILITY-2074WJMH_wjmh-38-141.pdf
    378.3 KB · Views: 45
  • TRT-AAS-INFERTILITY-AsianJAndrol183373-3959447_010559.pdf
    303.1 KB · Views: 41

Salamanca

No need to taper when coming off testosterone using replacement doses.

When abusing testosterone/AAS in high-doses.....sure as it can soften the blow before starting a course of pct but keep in mind that the crash is inevitable and to what degree /length depends on many factors.

Recovery of the HPG axis will come down to dosage of testosterone/AAS used, duration of use, type of AAS used whether T only or T+AAS or T + multiple AAS), age of the individual.

Older men would tend to have a more difficult time recovering than younger men.

Higher doses and longer duration of use will have a greater negative impact on the recovery of the HPG axis

Use of nandrolone or trenbolone will have a greater negative effect on the recovery of the HPG axis

On average most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week of testosterone only and the duration of use can be anywhere from months to years depending on whether the individual continues trt indefinitely or decides to come off such as in your case.

Use of PCT (post cycle therapy) will in no way prevent the crash following HPG axis recovery it will just soften the blow and speed up the recovery process/minimize the length of being in a hypogonadal state.

The main goal of PCT is to not only increase LH production which will stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce endogenous testosterone (ITT) but most importantly making sure the testes are responsive to the LH stimulation as in many cases when on trt or steroids if no hCG was used during this time than the Leydig cells become dormant and the seminiferous tubules shrink which results in testicular atrophy due to shutdown of the HPG axis and LH/FSH production. This results in the Leydig cells no longer producing endogenous testosterone and the Sertoli/germ cells no longer producing sperm.

Use of hCG when on trt or steroids should aid in the recovery process when coming off as it mimics LH and will keep the Leydig cells active (producing some degree of ITT).

Even without the use of a PCT, the natural production of LH will kick in fairly quickly but natural endogenous production of testosterone can take much longer as the critical aspect of the recovery process is the responsiveness of the Leydig cells in the testes to the LH.

No one can say exactly how long it will take you to recover let alone how you will feel during the transition.

Some men on trt choose to stop cold turkey (no PCT) and recover okay with some bumps along the way whereas others may struggle before things get better.

Others choose to implement a PCT which may make the transition much quicker/smoother but again everyone is different as again there are numerous factors involved.
Thank you for the information!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching