Adrenal Fatigue from no HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Maca

I have always struggled to take HCG due to it aromatisation to Estrogen even at small doses. I have 2 COMT SNP’s that significantly decrease my body ability to clear estrogen and having high estrogen levels further decreases my ability to clear estrogens.

1579790974435.png

I have also had lumps form in my breasts in the past and seem to be “estrogen dominant” and have never had success with NAC, Milk Thistle and other natural methods.

I have found Armidex very hard to dose correctly due to it coming in 1mg and I feel I only need 0.1mg and it’s hard to cut the pill accurately at 0.25mg let alone anything less. I would also like to avoid it due to its potential neurotoxic effects and would rather have less variables in my protocol which has lead to me taking only testosterone for a long time.

Anyway, recently I’ve been having a lot of issues with stress, stimulants no longer work for me and send me into a high state of anxiety. I have chronic fatigue and previously have relied on these to work. I have been on TRT for 3-4 years in addition have depression / anxiety.

I believe HCG might be the solution if I can sort the high estrogen out, as I believe by not using HCG I have been putting additional stress on my adrenals to make up for the missing hormones that are normally created in the hormonal cycle typically stimulated by LH. When I do take HCG I do feel calmer, but end up having extreme fatigue, puffy nipples, brain fog etc.

1579791317345.png

This is backed up by my low HDL Cholestoral and given that adrenal hormones are made from Cholestoral this could suggest my adrenals are working overtime to make up for the lost hormones normally created through by LH.

Currently I am taking 0.15ml Test E every 3 days which works out at 87.5mg Test a Week. When I introduce HCG at 200/250ui every 3 days I get the high estrogen symtoms.

BLOODWORK on TROUGH (HCG + TEST)
Testosterone: 8.5 ng/ml
Free Testosterone: 18.52 pg/ml
DHEA-S : 327 ug / dl
SHBG: 51.86 nmol / L
Estradiol : 47.6 pg /ml
DHT : 1117.2 pg /mL
Prolactin: 11.7 ng/ml
IGF-1: 156 ng/ml

Thyroid
Free T4: 1.33 ng/dl
Free T3: 3.26 pg /ml
TSH: 1.33 uUI /ml

Please note this is on my trough and estrogen could be higher in the days prior as well, before everyone says my estrogen is fine. I've been on TRT for 3+ years and can detect high estrogen symtoms also I did try a .25mg dose of armidex and it helped the next day but I ended up crashing my estrogen later.

My question is how do I lower my estrogen further, do I lower my dose of T? I could also try pinning test daily but I don't think the test is the main source of estrogen here and if I go any lower on the HCG it's not really going to be doing much.

I'm currently not working and running out of money so would appreciate adivce on the above before doing more bloodwork etc. I tried to find a cortisol test but I don't live in the US and they're hard to come by in my country.

Attachments

• 1579791812136.png
    1579791812136.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 1579791868407.png
    1579791868407.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I know you stated you want to avoid anastrozole do to neuro toxic effects, but aromasin if dosed appropriately is much milder if dosed 1:1. You can more easily cut it into smaller pieces.

I found anastrozole is just tough to dose correctly. You could also try lowering your T dosage when starting or increasing the HCG dose. I also believe breaking up your shots daily (T & HCG) will decrease aromatase significantly.

Maca

I know you stated you want to avoid anastrozole do to neuro toxic effects, but aromasin if dosed appropriately is much milder if dosed 1:1. You can more easily cut it into smaller pieces.

I found anastrozole is just tough to dose correctly. You could also try lowering your T dosage when starting or increasing the HCG dose. I also believe breaking up your shots daily (T & HCG) will decrease aromatase significantly.

Yes, I actually did a small look into Aromasin yesterday, I found a post stating you would want to take around 0.5 to 1mg daily, although I could only find 25mg pills and thought that sounded like a bit of a nightmare to dose. Although my friend whos used it in the past suggested 12.5mg every 3 days and then just upping my test / hcg respectively.

The other option as mentioned would be to take 12.5mg (0.05ml) Test E daily although I've been holding off due to it really feeling like too many injections. The HCG I get comes in 5000ui to 1ml so 0.05ml (250iu) on that has been the easiest point to measure. Going smaller would prove to be tricky as well, although I could purchase more Bacteriostatic Water separately.

SilverSurfer

As we recovering addicts do with our Suboxone you could do with arimidex.

Dissolve 1 pill (or 10) in an alcohol or water solution. Dilute enough so that either 1 drop = .1 mg of the drug dose or 1 dropper full of solution equals .1 mg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me