Administrator

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
In my profile everything is working except Passwords and Security as when I click on it states ran into problem?

Below is the message I keep getting:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

I tried all 3 things!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
D

Deleted member 12031

In my profile everything is working except Passwords and Security as when I click on it states ran into problem?

Below is the message I keep getting:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.excelmale.com-account.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

I tried all 3 things!
This has been fixed

S1W

Can you try to access Log In ‹ ExcelMale — WordPress ?

Let me know. The password change page loads fine on my side.

Neither the link you posted nor going through the Password and Security directly through my profile work.

It says, "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."

FWIW, I found a workaround to reset it by just clicking the "Forgot your PW" link at log in

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Did you get my message? Try restarting your phone and using another browser. Why do you have a two step verification? It should only require username and password

abe

Did you get my message? Try restarting your phone and using another browser. Why do you have a two step verification? It should only require username and password
You have a Google two step verification security. It requires members to verify their password. Apparently there is a flaw in your system. Many websites use a system like this. Because you're the owner, you don't have to use this?

madman

Super Moderator
You have a Google two step verification security. It requires members to verify their password. Apparently there is a flaw in your system. Many websites use a system like this. Because you're the owner, you don't have to use this?

You should very well know that this can be disabled in Password and security!
Screenshot (286).png

Enable.....Verification code via app or Email conformation if you want the Two-step verification log in!
Screenshot (287).png

abe

Yes there's no issues when another member resets his password on Vince's phone or even logs in his phone. Another member can login and even reset his password on both of Vince's on two different web browsers on his computer. But for whatever reason it cannot be reset or login, when Vince does it. Even though it's the same phone and the same computer.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me