ADHD after 4 Years TRT - Adrenal Problems?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Maca

I have been on TRT for 4 years. During this time I've had issues with estrogen and using HCG was problematic and I always believed it was better to avoid an AI. As I also didn't want children during the past for years I've been using just testosterone (87.5mg a week)

I now have been diagnosed with ADD and wonder if that in part may have been brought on by my lack of HCG use. From reading various posts by Nelson it seems HCG is vital for mental wellbeing and a variety of other hormones and my theory is by not using HCG I put a large amount of stress upon my adrenals to make up for the missing hormones.

It's basically ADHD without the hyperactive part - I constantly feel fatigued. But this was also an issue before I started TRT although in the last 4 years since starting TRT my symptoms have got worse. I now feel very anxious when using stimulants and always feel wired and unable to relax. Whereas when I started TRT I used modafinil and Wellbutrin on and off successfully for a couple of years.

My plan is to restart HCG with Aromasin, but wanted to get thoughts on my theory.

Thanks in advance for any input! :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

TRT can lower ACTH which can lower adrenal output. That may cause more issues than it helps. It did for me too, 10mg hydrocortisone upon waking are now standard for me.

I do recall a study somewhere and should try to find it that said LH helps Pregnenolone cross the blood-brain barrier. If so, perhaps this is why HCG helps the mood of many.

Kazman

I have been on TRT for 4 years. During this time I've had issues with estrogen and using HCG was problematic and I always believed it was better to avoid an AI. As I also didn't want children during the past for years I've been using just testosterone (87.5mg a week)

I now have been diagnosed with ADD and wonder if that in part may have been brought on by my lack of HCG use. From reading various posts by Nelson it seems HCG is vital for mental wellbeing and a variety of other hormones and my theory is by not using HCG I put a large amount of stress upon my adrenals to make up for the missing hormones.

It's basically ADHD without the hyperactive part - I constantly feel fatigued. But this was also an issue before I started TRT although in the last 4 years since starting TRT my symptoms have got worse. I now feel very anxious when using stimulants and always feel wired and unable to relax. Whereas when I started TRT I used modafinil and Wellbutrin on and off successfully for a couple of years.

My plan is to restart HCG with Aromasin, but wanted to get thoughts on my theory.

Thanks in advance for any input! :)
Is HCG the only thing you have tried?
what about thyroid meds? Pregnenolone or DHEA?

Raindog

I have a very hard time finding balance w/ trt. Also diagnosed ADD after trt. Been on trt for a couple years. Starting to figure out B12 defiency along with some ferritin symptoms that I thought were related to hormones and have been chasing. Might be worth looking at ferritin, b12 and folic.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me