Adequan i.m. Equine for joints and inflammation

Buy Lab Tests Online

shawnheath

As everyone is aware the FDA does not have our best interests in mind when it comes to being healthy (HGH, HCG, Test etc are all considered evil and illegal unless prescribed via Rx). That said, has anyone tried Adequan Equine for joints and inflammation. It works amazingly in dogs, horses and cats. Also, equipoise is used in horses. I used it 10 years ago and got huge with zero side effects yet it is a Vet to animal product. But the main question is Adequan, sounds like benefits are similar to Deca Nandralone. If anyone has any knowledge on human usage please share. I really need something for my joints, otherwise I will stop lifting and probably fall apart (long story but 45 degree spinal scoliosis has caught up with me and messed me up bad now that i am 48), this would be a lifesaver if it works. Thanks for any helpful thoughts or advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
As everyone is aware the FDA does not have our best interests in mind when it comes to being healthy (HGH, HCG, Test etc are all considered evil and illegal unless prescribed via Rx). That said, has anyone tried Adequan Equine for joints and inflammation. It works amazingly in dogs, horses and cats. Also, equipoise is used in horses. I used it 10 years ago and got huge with zero side effects yet it is a Vet to animal product. But the main question is Adequan, sounds like benefits are similar to Deca Nandralone. If anyone has any knowledge on human usage please share. I really need something for my joints, otherwise I will stop lifting and probably fall apart (long story but 45 degree spinal scoliosis has caught up with me and messed me up bad now that i am 48), this would be a lifesaver if it works. Thanks for any helpful thoughts or advice.

Adequan which is the brand name for Polysulfated glycosaminoglycan (PSGAG) is a veterinary medication used to alleviate pain/inflammation of the joints caused by arthritis and is not designed for human use.

There are no generic or human-labeled equivalents of PSGAG in the US.

Just to be clear as you may be confused Adequan Equine is not an AAS and is in no way similar to the veterinary AAS Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate).

The most sensible approach would be to use low dose nandrolone as 50-100mg/week is what is used to treat joint pain/inflammation.

Nandrolone decanoate is the most commonly used ester.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me