Adding some nandrolone to TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

finkelet

Hi all-

I’m a Defy patient that had stopped TRT for a few months due to international travel and is restarting.

I was pretty dialed in but had one side effect that I just couldn’t manage before. Acne mostly on my legs that was bad enough to cause some scaring. Penile sensitivity could was a little decreased as well. My E was well controlled and my Test dose was 80mg twice a week with 400IU HCG. Anastrozole 0.125mg.

Since then I’ve lost a lot of weight. I hope that will help me aromataze less. I’m also a low SHBG guy.

So I had my consult with Mike which was great. We are restarting but lowering the dose a little and spreading it to 3 times a week. Mike suspects high DHT might be the issue. After 6-8 weeks will follow up with labs and including DHT.

We did discuss the option of adding some Nadararolne if DHT levels are high while lowering Test a bit.

I say that defy uses a compounded Test-C/Test-E/Nadaralone option.

I’m curious about your experiences with this. What’s the advantage of adding the Test E? What about just a lower Test C and adding low dose Nadaralone? I do have some chronic back and joint pain from a long time in the military and work as a firefighter/paramedic.

Of course I’m working with my provider and not freelancing. And labs and symptoms will shape treatment changes. I’m curious as to experiences here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I would personally never do a blend of test and nandrolone. You want to be able to adjust doses of each independently.

If I were you, I would definitely add in some nandrolone. You would probably have to lower your test dose down a little bit more, depending on what it’s at now.

what’s your current protocol? Does it include HCG and/ or an ai?

finkelet

Current protocol is
50mg TestC TIW
250IU HCG TIW
0.125 Up to twice weekly if feeling E2 symptoms.

I have the same thoughts about a blend but of Defy offers it, it made me reconsider.

Vince

Super Moderator
Current protocol is
50mg TestC TIW
250IU HCG TIW

I have the same thoughts about a blend but of Defy offers it, it made me reconsider.
It would be interesting to see, what's in the blend. I wonder what's the T -ND ratio.

Gman86

I’d still prefer to inject them separately, but if cost is a concern, and you don’t like to inject, a blend is obviously a great option to have. Not a bad ratio imo.

Gman86

Current protocol is
50mg TestC TIW
250IU HCG TIW

Ya i would drop ur test dose down considerably, and add in a moderate dose of nandrolone, if I were in your position. It should allow you to not ever need the ai again, and if elevated DHT is really the issue for your acne, it should improve those high DHT symptoms, if not resolve them completely. And if you have chronic back pain and joint issues on top of all that, adding nandrolone is a no brainer, imo.

I have a decent amount of unwanted body acne from when I was on 180mg of test E per week. My current protocol involves using nandrolone as my base, and a tiny bit of test and HCG to boost E2. I’m hoping the protocol switch helps with the body acne. No acne on my face though. All on the body. Nothing crazy, but enough to be annoying. Probably could eliminate it with better skin care and showering twice per day. But don’t have time for that with a 2 month old atm. Switched from 180 test to new protocol 1-2 weeks ago. Also with Defy, and did my consult with mike. I liked him a lot. Will definitely be doing my consults with him in the future

Vince

Super Moderator
I’d still prefer to inject them separately, but if cost is a concern, and you don’t like to inject, a blend is obviously a great option to have. Not a bad ratio imo.
I agree also. I would prefer to inject both T and ND separately. Hopefully in the next month I'll get that option.

TheDude

I just changed my protocol to include ND as well.
I am a 9-12 SHBG guy. My protocol was 30mg Test Cyp daily / 500IU HCG Twice a week. My test stays around 600-700 with FreeT at the high end of range. My E2 is one the 45-60 range.

To not have to take Anastrozole, I’m going to 20mg of Test and 10mg of ND daily. Keeping HCG the same. We’ll see if that helps E2 numbers.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi all-

I’m a Defy patient that had stopped TRT for a few months due to international travel and is restarting.

I was pretty dialed in but had one side effect that I just couldn’t manage before. Acne mostly on my legs that was bad enough to cause some scaring. Penile sensitivity could was a little decreased as well. My E was well controlled and my Test dose was 80mg twice a week with 400IU HCG. Anastrozole 0.125mg.

Since then I’ve lost a lot of weight. I hope that will help me aromataze less. I’m also a low SHBG guy.

So I had my consult with Mike which was great. We are restarting but lowering the dose a little and spreading it to 3 times a week. Mike suspects high DHT might be the issue. After 6-8 weeks will follow up with labs and including DHT.

We did discuss the option of adding some Nadararolne if DHT levels are high while lowering Test a bit.

I’m curious about your experiences with this. What’s the advantage of adding the Test E? What about just a lower Test C and adding low dose Nadaralone? I do have some chronic back and joint pain from a long time in the military and work as a firefighter/paramedic.

Of course I’m working with my provider and not freelancing. And labs and symptoms will shape treatment changes. I’m curious as to experiences here.

Do net get too caught up on DHT as there is much more involved when it comes to acne let alone male pattern baldness.

Nandrolone added to TRT to reduce DHT?

SilverSurfer

Hi all-

Have you ever tried TRT without using HCG at all? If I used 800 iu of HCG weekly, my back acne would be out of control. I get deep, painful, cystic type acne, when using even “usual” amounts of HCG, and I’m 50 years old. After tons of trial and error the MOST I can use HCG is 200 iu only once per week, and even then I sometimes spread it out to 200 iu every 8 or 9 days, depending on my skin.

Even when my T is at 1450, my DHT is still on the higher end of the “normal” range, so DHT isn’t my acne cause.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me