Adding in nandrolone. Let’s see how this goes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

finkelet

Greetings all. I’m posting this to get thoughts from the group as well as to journal my results for the group.

I’m 42 and been on TRT for a few years. I have secondary hypogonandism, a past sleeve gastrectomy, hashimotos, and some mild hypertension well controlled. I also had a past vasectomy.

My current protocol is T-Cyp 50mg and HCG 350 IU Mon/Wed/Fri. I also take tadalafil 5mg and NDT 90mg daily. Labs below.

I’ve had the normal low T symptoms: fatigue, brain fog, mild depression, low libido, poor exercise ability and long recovery and ED. I’ve also had shoulder, back and hip pain from years of abuse as a firefighter and military service.

Ive had side effects of scaring leg acne, some water retention and really oily skin when at higher doses.

So I had a follow up with Mike, PA at Defy who I highly recommend and we are making some changes. Adding in nandrolone at 60 mg a week and lowering T-Cyp to 120 week. I have flexibility to move my T-Cyp to 150 a week and nandrolone to 90 mg a week depending on how I feel.

The main reason for adding nandrolone and possibly lowering T-cyp is to get more of the positive effects while limiting effects from DHT and E2 while avoiding an AI.

What do you all think?

Current labs based on current protocol.

TT 574
FT 19.2
E2 25.8
DHEA 134
SHBG 21.6
DST 111
TSH 4.0
Free T4 1.22
Free T3 3.3
Reverse T3 21.6

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Greetings all. I’m posting this to get thoughts from the group as well as to journal my results for the group.

I’m 42 and been on TRT for a few years. I have secondary hypogonandism, a past sleeve gastrectomy, hashimotos, and some mild hypertension well controlled. I also had a past vasectomy.

My current protocol is T-Cyp 50mg and HCG 350 IU Mon/Wed/Fri. I also take tadalafil 5mg and NDT 90mg daily. Labs below.

I’ve had the normal low T symptoms: fatigue, brain fog, mild depression, low libido, poor exercise ability and long recovery and ED. I’ve also had shoulder, back and hip pain from years of abuse as a firefighter and military service.

Ive had side effects of scaring leg acne, some water retention and really oily skin when at higher doses.

So I had a follow up with Mike, PA at Defy who I highly recommend and we are making some changes. Adding in nandrolone at 60 mg a week and lowering T-Cyp to 120 week. I have flexibility to move my T-Cyp to 150 a week and nandrolone to 90 mg a week depending on how I feel.

The main reason for adding nandrolone and possibly lowering T-cyp is to get more of the positive effects while limiting effects from DHT and E2 while avoiding an AI.

What do you all think?

Current labs based on current protocol.

TT 574
FT 19.2
E2 25.8
DHEA 134
SHBG 21.6
DST 111
TSH 4.0
Free T4 1.22
Free T3 3.3
Reverse T3 21.6
Are saying that you have low-T symptoms on your current protocol?

stx359

Sounds like you have already gone down that road but wanted to chime in. I also had terrible, acne, hematocrit and sleep issues on 70 mg test cyp twice a week all of which resolved by switching to daily injections under Dr. Saya's care. I started at 20 mg daily, then 18 mg, then 16 mg, now 14 mg which is a total weekly does of 98 mg. My last labs were a TT of 1020. It is fascinating how little test cyp you need to maintain testosterone levels using sub q daily and my skin is perfectly clear which was NOT the case before. Some patients are just more sensitive to those massive peaks.

LerxstM4

Good luck to you sir.

I'm almost 49 and am currently on 100mg a week of nandrolone in conjunction with my TRT protocol. I have none of the past issues as you've had (non TRT related) and with your hashimotos I imagine that adds difficulty.

finkelet

Good luck to you sir.

I'm almost 49 and am currently on 100mg a week of nandrolone in conjunction with my TRT protocol. I have none of the past issues as you've had (non TRT related) and with your hashimotos I imagine that adds difficulty.

Thanks for the reply.

How long ago did you add the nandrolone and how was that change?

stx359

At the risk of opening Pandora's box I wanted to ask the question - does nandrolone have a predictable and positive effect on libido? For many of us who other otherwise dialed in on TRT libido is basically the final frontier.

Gman86

At the risk of opening Pandora's box I wanted to ask the question - does nandrolone have a predictable and positive effect on libido? For many of us who other otherwise dialed in on TRT libido is basically the final frontier.

From what I’ve seen lately, the majority of guys that add it have positive effects on their libido. Which makes sense. Nandrolone converts extremely little into prolactin and E2. Guys that use nandrolone by itself at 300mg usually have an E2 around 5-6. So if a guy was to add 100mg of nandrolone to his trt protocol, his free androgens would increase quite a bit, and E2 would basically stay the same. Maybe go up a few points. Same with prolactin. May go up a few points. But basically the added nandrolone will greatly increase the androgen to E2 ratio, which can be very favorable for libido.

finkelet

Don’t be sorry, aren’t we all after Pandora’s Box? Sorry couldn’t stop my self.

But from what I researched and Mike validates is not by itself. DHT and FT/E ratios are really important. Nandrolone converts to DHN which is weaker than DHT. Having enough DHT is critical to Libido but too much has strong side effects. A lot of guys here use scrotal Test to raise DHT.

So for me the goal is to get a little more of the TRT benefits without the side effects, avoiding AIs, along with the joint and exercise recovery benefits.

If my analysis is off please let me know your thoughts guys.

finkelet

From what I’ve seen lately, the majority of guys that add it have positive effects on their libido. Which makes sense. Nandrolone converts extremely little into prolactin and E2. Guys that use nandrolone by itself at 300mg usually have an E2 around 5-6. So if a guy was to add 100mg of nandrolone to his trt protocol, his free androgens would increase quite a bit, and E2 would basically stay the same. Maybe go up a few points. Same with prolactin. May go up a few points. But basically the added nandrolone will greatly increase the androgen to E2 ratio, which can be very favorable for libido.

Thanks G-man. I don’t know much about prolactin.

Gman86

Thanks G-man. I don’t know much about prolactin.

Most guys don’t need to worry about it. It’s basically a female hormone that plays a role in lactation while they’re breastfeeding. U don’t want a lot of it. Too much and ur nipples will probably start getting itchy and sensitive, and it can lead to gyno. Like I said, most guys don’t have issues with it, so I wouldn’t be too concerned with it.

LerxstM4

Thanks for the reply.

How long ago did you add the nandrolone and how was that change?

Added the nandrolone on April 23rd and have been on TRT only since January. It had no adverse reaction to my libido whatsoever.

I also take 12.5 mb of tadalafil daily and that combo is perfect.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... For many of us who other otherwise dialed in on TRT libido is basically the final frontier.
Seeing a hint that GnRH and/or kisspeptin could play a role in this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me