Adding HCG: What will I notice?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

I'm tired of balls the size of raisins, so I am adding in HCG starting with my next box. I've been doing TRT for a year now -- what will I notice with the HCG as it starts to become part of my program?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm tired of balls the size of raisins, so I am adding in HCG starting with my next box. I've been doing TRT for a year now -- what will I notice with the HCG as it starts to become part of my program?
Full testicles, higher estrogen and higher testosterone.

I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week now for over 7 years. I like the results I get. Along with my testosterone injections.

FullAuto

I too can add to the HCG benefit column….what I noticed most is physical size and weight of my testicles, along with a noticeable increase in libido and sensitivity. It took me a bit to find my particular dosing sweet spot, however I inject 400 IU twice a week.

My personal notes/experience

250 IU twice a week…..absolutely no noticeable benefit…testicular atrophy and low libido

350 IU twice a week….some days I would have an increase in testicular size, but leaned towards the smaller testes/atrophy during the week and inconsistent flashes of libido

400 IU twice a week….current protocol where i feel the best and proudly walk around with low hanging fruit and ready to shag my wifey daily and sometimes 2-a-days! It also seems that along with the noticeable size and weight of not only my testicles, but in my flaccid penis itself! Sensitivity, libido and nighttime errections are a noticeable benefit too.

500 IU twice a week….I am flat out irritable, cranky, snap at everything and everyone not to mention my nipples will feel hypersensitive even to the touch of my sheets at night or my t-shirt, along with my testicles feeling achy most of the week…..In addition to testicular ache, my testicles draw up tight similar to atrophy?

I once completely eliminated HCG from my protocol for 3 months……I personally disliked the appearance of and feeling of my testicles, penis, not to mention noticeable lower libido……however oddly enough, I my body was leaner and more vascular during the no HCG timeframe. Yes….My body composition does ook and feel slightly more plump, water retention in belly and face while on HCG, but I physically feel sooooooooo much better! Everything is a “give and take” and personal decision as no two people are alike!

So basically you can see that HCG can be a very powerful and rewarding addition to ones protocol, however patience and due diligence is required to find one’s sweet spot.

Wishing you the best in your journey….may you find your relationship with HCG beneficial.

Gman86

I too can add to the HCG benefit column….what I noticed most is physical size and weight of my testicles, along with a noticeable increase in libido and sensitivity. It took me a bit to find my particular dosing sweet spot, however I inject 400 IU twice a week.

250 IU twice a week…..absolutely no noticeable benefit…testicular atrophy and low libido

350 IU twice a week….some days I would have an increase in testicular size, but leaned towards the smaller testes/atrophy during the week and inconsistent flashes of libido

400 IU twice a week….current protocol where i feel the best and proudly walk around with low hanging fruit and ready to shag my wifey daily and sometimes 2-a-days! It also seems that along with the noticeable size and weight of not only my testicles, but in my flaccid penis itself! Sensitivity, libido and nighttime errections are a noticeable benefit too.

500 IU twice a week….I am flat out irritable, cranky, snap at everything and everyone not to mention my nipples will feel hypersensitive even to the touch of my sheets at night or my t-shirt, along with my testicles feeling achy most of the week…..In addition to testicular ache, my testicles draw up tight similar to atrophy?

I once completely eliminated HCG from my protocol for 3 months……I personally disliked the appearance of and feeling of my testicles, penis, not to mention noticeable lower libido……however oddly enough, I my body was leaner and more vascular during the no HCG timeframe. Yes….My body composition does ook and feel slightly more plump, water retention in belly and face while on HCG, but I physically feel sooooooooo much better! Everything is a “give and take” and personal decision as no two people are alike!

So basically you can see that HCG can be a very powerful and rewarding addition to ones protocol, however patience and due diligence is required to find one’s sweet spot.

Wishing you the best in your journey….may you find your relationship with HCG beneficial.

What brand of HCG do u use?

Hisham

Did you try to add Ai to solve the puffiness etc ?

MjPep71

Thanks - One of the best explanations yet.

xcpatr922

Beside from the testicle, the load is huge too and takes a long time to finish. So far I used Pregnyl and Ovidac as backup.

I no longer use AI and don't want it whenever possible.

Btw finally I got Pregnyl 10k from Insurance, paying $100. Better than paying the double price from pharma that gives me Pregnyl 5k (w/o insurance).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me