Adding HCG to TRT protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Thomas1212

Hello everyone. Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me. I have been on trt for 3 years and am looking to add HCG for fertility reasons and any possible additional benefits.

Current protocol is 105mg testosterone cypionate split between daily injections. I do daily injections do to having higher e2 with less frequent injections.

Last labs:
Testosterone total -1111ng/dl
Testosterone free 181 pg/ml
Estrodial 58 pg/ml

What dose and frequency would you recommend I add HCG. Dose daily dosage of HCG help keep e2 lower the same way daily testosterone dose was able to? I am looking to start with lower dosage and slowly increase as needed as I have some time before having kids. Considering daily HCG with my daily testosterone or possibly alternating EOD trt and HCG.

Also, my doctor said each vial will be $500 because of the changes in laws regarding HCG. This is very expensive and am hoping to find another option to keep the cost down. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

J2048b

Hello everyone. Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me. I have been on trt for 3 years and am looking to add HCG for fertility reasons and any possible additional benefits.

Current protocol is 105mg testosterone cypionate split between daily injections. I do daily injections do to having higher e2 with less frequent injections.

Last labs:
Testosterone total -1111ng/dl
Testosterone free 181 pg/ml
Estrodial 58 pg/ml

What dose and frequency would you recommend I add HCG. Dose daily dosage of HCG help keep e2 lower the same way daily testosterone dose was able to? I am looking to start with lower dosage and slowly increase as needed as I have some time before having kids. Considering daily HCG with my daily testosterone or possibly alternating EOD trt and HCG.

Also, my doctor said each vial will be $500 because of the changes in laws regarding HCG. This is very expensive and am hoping to find another option to keep the cost down. Thank you.
get a paper script from the doc and source ur own, screw paying 500 for a vial of hcg there are other places especially over seas places that u can get hcg from....

if u add hcg ur test levels will be sky high, higher than they are now...id determine if ur willing to lower ur test dosage to include hcg?

Thomas1212

get a paper script from the doc and source ur own, screw paying 500 for a vial of hcg there are other places especially over seas places that u can get hcg from....

if u add hcg ur test levels will be sky high, higher than they are now...id determine if ur willing to lower ur test dosage to include hcg?
Yes I was planning on reducing my test dosage when starting HCG. Not sure by how much and am open to suggestions. I’m in California where one doctor quoted me $500 and a second jsut quoted $300.

J2048b

Yes I was planning on reducing my test dosage when starting HCG. Not sure by how much and am open to suggestions. I’m in California where one doctor quoted me $500 and a second jsut quoted $300.
im in cali as well, ask for a paper script for hcg and go buy it urself....

Thomas1212

Could you point me in the right direction where I would be able to take the script if they are willing and what the cost is? Thank you very much.

Guided_by_Voices

I just searched goodrx and it was $118 for the pharmacy I usually use, and close to that at others. I'm not sure what the sudden hullaballoo is about. That's what I paid when I did a pregnyl experiment a few years ago.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me