Adding hcg back to my trt protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigJahnny

Hello,

I’m currently on test cypionate .25mg twice a week and have recently added hcg 1500iu 3x a week ( hcg was out of stock for a while so I had to run test cypionate alone). I’ve been taking hcg for 3 weeks now but still have significant testicular atrophy.( I was on testosterone alone for 1 month with no hcg). Would it take longer for this this to be reversed (testis back to normal size ) or do I need to stop taking testosterone injections for a while, so that the hcg can start to work?
From what I’ve read it seems like adding the hcg, should do the trick. But maybe some of you have had experience with this issue before ? Or maybe I’m just being impatient..

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigJahnny

Hello,

I’m currently on test cypionate .25mg twice a week and have recently added hcg 1500iu 3x a week ( hcg was out of stock for a while so I had to run test cypionate alone). I’ve been taking hcg for 3 weeks now but still have significant testicular atrophy.( I was on testosterone alone for 1 month with no hcg). Would it take longer for this this to be reversed (testis back to normal size ) or do I need to stop taking testosterone injections for a while, so that the hcg can start to work?
From what I’ve read it seems like adding the hcg, should do the trick. But maybe some of you have had experience with this issue before ? Or maybe I’m just being impatient..

Thanks

Maybe my hcg dosage is too high?

pweef

I've been on TRT for 4 years. 1st year I used HCG the whole time. Last 3 years I just ran test alone. I got back on HCG about 2 months ago because wife and I plan to get pregnant in next 12 months or so. I'm about 60 days in, and I can tell a difference in testis. Pretty much back to normal. Also, sensitivity is through the roof down there which I had pretty much gotten used to. So size and sensitivity after 60 days, pretty amped about it.

Test dosage: 0.4 ml twice per week. 160 mg. Keeps me around 700 level.
HCG dosage: 1,000 units total per week, split in to 2 doses. My dose is significantly lower than yours and I'm seeing results.

BigJahnny

I've been on TRT for 4 years. 1st year I used HCG the whole time. Last 3 years I just ran test alone. I got back on HCG about 2 months ago because wife and I plan to get pregnant in next 12 months or so. I'm about 60 days in, and I can tell a difference in testis. Pretty much back to normal. Also, sensitivity is through the roof down there which I had pretty much gotten used to. So size and sensitivity after 60 days, pretty amped about it.

HCG dosage: 1,000 units total per week, split in to 2 doses. My dose is significantly lower than yours and I'm seeing results.
That’s great to hear. Thank you for letting me know your protocol. Maybe I will lower my hcg dosage to 500iu 3 times a week and wait another month or two. Thank you

Vtail

What brand of HCG do you use?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching