Adding HCG again proving to be challenging

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys, after a few months on TRT, and leveling out on 150mg T cyp/week (injected daily), with a TT of 716, FT 29.5, and E2 29.3, I decided to give HCG another shot. Previously I felt it was making me anxious.

I've been increasing the dose a little each injection, and starting at a low 100IU on Monday. Wednesday was 150IU. Well, the last 2 nights I've had night sweats, put on about 3lbs in water weight, and am feeling pretty bloated today. While the bloating could be from last night's dinner (who knows), the night sweats stick out. Been feeling more tired, and libido/erectile function has been dropping the last couple days.

Edit: definitely much more tired today after injecting 250IU this morning. Wow, I feel like I got hit by a truck.

I'm surprised such a low dose could lead to this, but it's gotten my attention. I do feel mentally a little better (maybe placebo) on HCG.

Any suggestions? I'm prescribed 900IU/week, and considering just doing that for a few weeks then having bloodwork done. I've been through about $500 in bloodwork this past month already, so trying not to rush back in there for more.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I only use 250iu once per week and my nuts are not shrunk, you don't have to try and fit it in if it's not a benefit to you. A lot of guys either get nothing from it or feel that it aggravates something for them.

When I was chasing the aromatase source for myself I didn't find it in HCG, my E stayed the same even when I went down to only using Cyp. So it's debatable why you either don't feel good, or feel nothing at all, with HCG.

I only use 250iu once per week and my nuts are not shrunk, you don't have to try and fit it in if it's not a benefit to you. A lot of guys either get nothing from it or feel that it aggravates something for them.

When I was chasing the aromatase source for myself I didn't find it in HCG, my E stayed the same even when I went down to only using Cyp. So it's debatable why you either don't feel good, or feel nothing at all, with HCG.

Thanks Vince. Starting to really think I’m one of those guys. I got excited because it wasn’t making me anxious this time. I do remember the bloating fatigue and sexual issues from the last time I tried it though (before I started keeping a log).

That’s interesting...HCG wasn’t affecting your E2?

Last edited:

M.J

I use 500 EOD progesterone went to almost high boarder line with this dose, I am assuming HCG is the reason behind that high progesterone.
having said that lately I had an increase in E although taking AI (micro dose but seems like I have diluted it with too much alcohol it has lost its effectiveness) investigating this now)

Another question, does HCG always raise T in guys? 150mg T cyp only gets me to about 700, and I wonder if Dr Saya planned for HCG to do the rest.

Have a call with him in a bit and going to ask what he thinks. I'd be willing to try HCG again, but I'd like the option to increase my T dose if it still doesn't work for me. 700 has been a huge improvement for me, and I'm curious if going to the high end of the range will help even more.

If the problem is the testes, Primary Hypogonadal, there isn't a stim of the testes, like HCG, that is likely to produce any appreciable amount of Endo T. If a guy is secondary, that could be the opposite though

M.J

My fsh and lh reading are normal yet hcg did increase T. At 500 eod, my big issue that it seems it work in some vials or maybe my old patch of vials are damaged, or maybe I am taking something that helps hcg to work more effectively like arginine /lysine ? Or is it an issue in vials, I will know with time.

Appassionato

Another question, does HCG always raise T in guys? 150mg T cyp only gets me to about 700, and I wonder if Dr Saya planned for HCG to do the rest.

Have a call with him in a bit and going to ask what he thinks. I'd be willing to try HCG again, but I'd like the option to increase my T dose if it still doesn't work for me. 700 has been a huge improvement for me, and I'm curious if going to the high end of the range will help even more.

It was doubling my total testosterone, but it was shooting my E2 up to 100, on a small dose of 50 IU three times a week. I had the same symptoms as you, likely due to high E2, even if someone in this forum will tell you that isn't true and that it's good to have more E2 than your wife.
I've never used it again because it has been impossible to manage for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me