Adding DHEA on cycle to increase dropped estrogen and improve cholesterol ???

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

For men that are not on TRT, doing a cycle with anabolic steroids/SARMS that do not aromatize (ANAVAR, PROVIRON, most SARMS) will lead to a substantial decrease of testosterone and correspondingly to estrogen. The drop in estrogen might be causing the drop in the good cholesterol HDL.

I wonder what will happen if such a user added DHEA to this cycle. Supposedly it does not influence testosterone but increases estrogen, in males. That might correct the dropped HDL.

Any experiences with adding DHEA to a cycle?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
1, we don't tap dance around with cycles and such, this is a men's health forum so please feel welcome here but keep this in mind.
2, cheap DHEA tablets, the kind from walmart may easily aromatase when taken orally on pass thru the liver. This is the only semi-reliable way I've seen that a guy can or could get some Estrogen if he was in a low E condition.
The other delivery routes, sublingual and transdermal are much less likely to aromatase. As is oral micronized capsules, those don't convert as easily.

sammmy

I tried micronized dhea (oral, not sublingual) for 6 days, 25-50mg/day. As expected, it increased Estradioal, but did not change HDL. However, it decreased substantially LDL, in effect improving the Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio towards lower values.

bixt

As Vince mentioned, completely wrong board for this kind of question and the answer I am giving...but, perhaps add in tiny amounts of a compound that does aromatise heavily i.e. dbol? Maybe a couple mg every few days with constant testing to see if the intended effects are taking place. And keep an eye on liver enzymes after 4-6 weeks in, but maybe that wont be an issue with tiny amounts of dbol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me