Adding Dhea for estrogen boost?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

My e2 still feels crashed 6 weeks later! I’m on 250 mg of prop Ed injections to control e2 I stopped ai 6 weeks ago and my low e2 symptoms haven’t changed! I was crashed for 10 weeks? And I know prop dos

High e2 made me a woman low e2 made me a zombie!

Should I add 25 mg of Dhea until I feel better or just wait it out?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

I’m on 250 mg of prop Ed injections to control e2

And I know prop dos

Help me out, I do not understand what you are trying to say. I find these statements utterly confusing. You just can't be injecting 250mg of prop/day, and your "dos" statement? What does that mean?

I will say that my E2 has been low so Dr Saya increased my pregnelone and HCG doses. Free T a bit low too, so T cyp dose also increased, which may provide a little more E2 conversion. I take DHEA 15mg/day but this was not increased.

Amanofgod

Help me out, I do not understand what you are trying to say. I find these statements utterly confusing. You just can't be injecting 250mg of prop/day, and your "dos" statement? What does that mean?

I will say that my E2 has been low so Dr Saya increased my pregnelone and HCG doses. Free T a bit low too, so T cyp dose also increased, which may provide a little more E2 conversion. I take DHEA 15mg/day but this was not increased.
I take 35 mg Ed

Blackhawk

I take 35 mg Ed

Regarding what I said about raising my T cyp dose, I only went from 26mg to 30mg every other day. That's equivalent of 15mg/day after increase. You are taking well over double that amount. I'm with Vince questioning your interpretation of your symptoms.

What are your labs? What kind of E2 test are you basing this idea of a crash? Do you have E2 sensitive LC/MS/MS numbers related to your E2 history?

Amanofgod

Regarding what I said about raising my T cyp dose, I only went from 26mg to 30mg every other day. That's equivalent of 15mg/day after increase. You are taking well over double that amount. I'm with Vince questioning your interpretation of your symptoms.

What are your labs? What kind of E2 test are you basing this idea of a crash? Do you have E2 sensitive LC/MS/MS numbers related to your E2 history?
Yes all e2 sensitive test!
Test is at top of range
I’m not feeling anything from the testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com