Added HCG -- what should I expect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

So a few questions for the group. Months ago, I split my weekly T injection into 2 per week, and I stopped taking my AI. My balls got so small that I decided to add HCG into my protocol, and I'm now into my third week taking it (I've been told to do 3 weeks on, 1 week off). I'm not sure when I should expect to see anything and what else I can expect to happen from taking it. I had read about a more sensitive dick, perhaps better libido, but so far none of that has happened.

How long after starting it should I wait until I take another T panel to see where my numbers are?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sirgawain

What is your TRT and hCG dose/frequency? How long have you been on TRT? How long have you been on hCG?

Been on TRT a little over a year. 140 a week of test cyp (split into half, Monday AM, Thurs PM), and started hCG 2 weeks ago (just started week three yesterday): .5ml twice a week.

Only thing I have noticed that may or may not be related is that my morning wood has lessened in frequency in the past few weeks, which is unusual.

Vince

Super Moderator
Been on TRT a little over a year. 140 a week of test cyp (split into half, Monday AM, Thurs PM), and started hCG 2 weeks ago (just started week three yesterday): .5ml twice a week.

Only thing I have noticed that may or may not be related is that my morning wood has lessened in frequency in the past few weeks, which is unusual.
So I take it you're injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week? That should be enough to give you full testicles and a strong libido. That's the amount that I've been using for over 7 years, with no breaks except when I'm out of town.

At least it works for me, it may be different for you though.

sirgawain

So I take it you're injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week? That should be enough to give you full testicles and a strong libido. That's the amount that I've been using for over 7 years, with no breaks except when I'm out of town.

At least it works for me, it may be different for you though.

Do the effects start pretty quickly?

Again, I've only had two full weeks of doing it, this will will be my third, and then I'm supposed to take 1 week off from injecting. That's what the clinic doc is telling me -- does that match what you folks do?

Vince

Super Moderator
Do the effects start pretty quickly?

Again, I've only had two full weeks of doing it, this will will be my third, and then I'm supposed to take 1 week off from injecting. That's what the clinic doc is telling me -- does that match what you folks do?
I don't take any time off using HCG. If you're testicles don't get full after a month I would increase the dose. You only need to take a week off if you use a super high dose. Much more than 500 IU twice or three times a week.

sirgawain

I don't take any time off using HCG. If you're testicles don't get full after a month I would increase the dose. You only need to take a week off if you use a super high dose. Much more than 500 IU twice or three times a week.

How do you know when you've had "too much?" They sent me 5ml a month and tell me to use only 3 of them. If I do weekly and not skip, that would take up 1ml more. Are there symptoms that tell you "too much, dude, back off"?

Phil Goodman

How do you know when you've had "too much?" They sent me 5ml a month and tell me to use only 3 of them. If I do weekly and not skip, that would take up 1ml more. Are there symptoms that tell you "too much, dude, back off"?
Some people don’t do well with it, but you’re so early into it that you still need to let your body adjust. And from what I’ve read it’s not so much about a person taking way too much that causes issues(though I’m sure if you start taking crazy amounts it would) but rather just the simple fact that some peoples’ bodies don’t seem to like it. Some people go down to 1-200 a few times/week while others may get up towards 500 three times/week. If you aren’t noticing a a big change then it seems that you probably aren’t getting too much. You’ll have to be patient though, and give it a few more weeks. Your balls won’t just magically jump back online, but they should wake back up soon assuming what you have is good.

Phil Goodman

Excellent -- and the loss of morning wood unrelated to hCG?
Not sure, as there are lots of things that could impact that. If it started around the same time you began using HCG then it seems reasonable to assume it’s a likely culprit. That being said, it could just be due to the fact that you’re body is settling in and trying to find homeostasis with the new protocol. When I added HCG it didn’t do anything to diminish my morning wood. Over time it did make my orgasms noticeably better though and definitely brought size back to my testicles. As far as taking a week off every month, I’m not your doctor so I’m not going to tell you what to do. I’ll just say that I don’t do that.

sirgawain

I should have written that part differently. My ball got smaller from the T, not the AI. Like from the size of small eggs to big almonds.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me