Acth test

Buy Lab Tests Online
So now my Endo orders an acth test. I asked him about it and he said it is to check if I have adrenal insufficiency. And added that if I did he would give me a medicine,but not hormones ,cause he does not believe in hormones. My cortisol was 7.5 on the low side ,but within range. My free test and bioavailable test were 63.5 and 120, he stated they were both fine.He seems obsessed on the cortisol though that night I had bad sleep ,plus took melatonin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Go for it. They will inject you with ACTH (or analogue) and measure how much cortisol your adrenals produce.
If you have adrenal insufficiency, the treatment is synthetic hormones, steroids to replace the cortisol that your adrenals do not produce. These can shut down your adrenals even more.

I'm not sure what "medicine" he would give you because he "doesn't believe in hormones".

Go for it. They will inject you with ACTH (or analogue) and measure how much cortisol your adrenals produce.
If you have adrenal insufficiency, the treatment is synthetic hormones, steroids to replace the cortisol that your adrenals do not produce. These can shut down your adrenals even more.

I'm not sure what "medicine" he would give you because he "doesn't believe in hormones".
Yes ironic isn't it? I read l

Yes ironic isn't it? I read l
I read hans seyle " stress of life",a classic model for burnt out athletes in the 70's. The book cited experiments with stressed rats who had enlarged adrenals. They treated the rats with vitamin C ,and they improved. I myself doubt I show symptoms of adrenal insufficiency,as when I exercise I can quickly get a pump in my muscles,which shows glucose is released by adrenal response.I I know all problems are related to fungal infections,which can be treated with low sugar diet,intermittent fasting, plus herbs. Rhodiola is also great, the Doctor is full of his own medicine

Systemlord

Yeah, because cortisol is a steroid hormone.

he said it is to check if I have adrenal insufficiency. And added that if I did he would give me a medicine,but not hormones ,cause he does not believe in hormones.
Some doctors live in a very small world. I can only imagine a guy comes in with severely low-T levels and the doctor says, "I'm sorry you can't have it, I don't believe in hormones".

It's too bad doctors can't be held accountable for not prescribing TRT when it is clearly warranted and very necessary.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching