acne increase on T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Over the past week or two the body acne I have experienced has gotten worse. Primarily on my forehead and upper chest and shoulders. I have tried a new body wash that is supposed to be anti-bacterial and help with this but it has not helped. Any suggestions or ideas what may be causing it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

what you are describing is a typical side effect, I experienced the same on my upper back and upper arms, while acne, a rather mild version. no pustules, or discoloration, but a light case of acne. I bought a body wash and a scrub and a topical solution all with a 2% salycic acid. would just scrub, wash, then apply before I got dressed and acne is gone.

I'm using the OTC Nizoral 1% and am thinking of asking for the prescription (I think 2%?) strength. One thing is I alternate with Niz and a Sal Acid 2% body wash, I also use 91% Alcohol that I rub over my traps and delts twice a day. It's helping. I had an outbreak that I swear went back to when I experimented with HCG @ 400iu EOD. I'm past it but get an ugly pimple still, the area has the hyperpigmentation spots that are fading. But that's what I'm using lately.

CoastWatcher

I'm using the OTC Nizoral 1% and am thinking of asking for the prescription (I think 2%?) strength. One thing is I alternate with Niz and a Sal Acid 2% body wash, I also use 91% Alcohol that I rub over my traps and delts twice a day. It's helping. I had an outbreak that I swear went back to when I experimented with HCG @ 400iu EOD. I'm past it but get an ugly pimple still, the area has the hyperpigmentation spots that are fading. But that's what I'm using lately.

I have used the Nizoral/2% (otc here in Canada) for some time. Same sorts of issues (but milder), and find it worked very well.

bigfred32

I have naturally high DHT so when I started trt, it went through the roof and I broke out with pimples and acne. Dermatologist put me on old school tetracycline, said you can take it long term usually without any adverse effects. Cleared me up quickly with no issues.

captq

I had the acne issue for the first month or two and once again when I upped my dose from 150 MG every two weeks to 200 MG every two weeks.
I take Zinc and shower 2-3 times per day using a simple anti bacterial soap like Dial.
This seems to work for me but still get an occasional one or two

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
From Jeffrey Dach MD:

"Reducing or Eliminating Acne with Pantethine and L Carnitine

Using the modified Leung B5 protocol with Pantethine 750 mg with 250 mg of L Carnitine three times a day, we have noted excellent success rates in reducing or eliminating acne. An added advantage is a good cosmetic result with smaller pore size and smoother skin. The vitamins are safe with no adverse side effects noted."

GEORGE TOULIATOS

Acne is related to DHT and nutrition as well.Hyperglycemic simple carbs and SFAs should be avoided.Sugar is a perfect substrate for microbes,since it promotes the release of an inflammatory hormone,insulin.Saturated fat makes skin to produce more sebum,where particles and microbes are traped.Testosterone makes skin oily,due to sebum hyperproduction.As particles are trapped withing sebaceous glands of hair follicles,inflammation in epidermis occurs.Ethanol could sterilize and dry skin,before applying azelaic acid cream and clindamicine lotion.UV radiation could also be helpful,along with anti-bacterial pharmaceutical soaps.

Helboi

I didn't realize Zinc could help with Acne. Maybe that's why the outbreak on my legs has died down some since I began taking it (I thought it was more about it not being hot in summer...legs sweating at night while sleeping).

For me, it seems to come and go. Definitely a lot less now that I have E2 down just a bit. When and if the acne comes though, the Zinc Soap and Nizoral Shampoo has definitely been effective. Since other guys have mentioned Saliac Acid Shampoos, I thought I would share ones I've found:

This is a Nutragena Shampoo with 3% Salic Acid
https://jet.com/product/detail/f22f...0MKachM61Z1raoPiRHliqLNXh6o_AOhHe4aApVg8P8HAQ

This shampoo is for pets....it has 2% Salic and 2% Benzol Peroxide.....a lot of guys say they have success with this:
http://www.chewy.com/dog/dermabenss...-4J8x6UwI1AamRshQzM5gIkq0vJOehUxEEaAqpl8P8HAQ

PAUL-E

The only 2 thing that have helped my acne are an AI for high E2 and Nizoral shampoo as a body wash I have oily skin and have tried all sorts of acne products and body washes b5 zinc copper you name it, the only thing I have not tried is Accutane so just wanted to say thanks for recommending Nizoral shampoo I've noticed significant improvements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me