Achy , tensed feeling muscles a side effect

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mfurches

Has anyone experienced this ? My muscles feel almost like they have been worked to exhaustion . I also generally feel like crap. I’m currently on 20mg Ed schedule of test c. Not scheduled for labs for a few more weeks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

newuser

Has anyone experienced this ? My muscles feel almost like they have been worked to exhaustion . I also generally feel like crap. I’m currently on 20mg Ed schedule of test c. Not scheduled for labs for a few more weeks.
Do you feel muscle tension? How is your diet and sleep?

Mfurches

It’s hard to describe . It’s almost like how your muscles feel after a strong pump has subsided. It’s like and achy stiffness or tension . Diet isn’t the best. I try not to overeat and get a good. It if greens. I drink a shake each day that has a load of vitamins etc. sleep has been shit ever since going on t but even on days I do sleep good this hasn’t changed .

newuser

It’s hard to describe . It’s almost like how your muscles feel after a strong pump has subsided. It’s like and achy stiffness or tension . Diet isn’t the best. I try not to overeat and get a good. It if greens. I drink a shake each day that has a load of vitamins etc. sleep has been shit ever since going on t but even on days I do sleep good this hasn’t changed .
I have this feeling when my E2 is very high. Are you bloated (water retension)?

Mfurches

I have this feeling when my E2 is very high. Are you bloated (water retension)?
It’s hard to tell honestly because I’m a little overweight . Would you expect 20mg Ed to cause too much e? I’m 6’ 4” tall and around 260. I’m not obese but do have a little around the middle .

newuser

It’s hard to tell honestly because I’m a little overweight . Would you expect 20mg Ed to cause too much e? I’m 6’ 4” tall and around 260. I’m not obese but do have a little around the middle .
More fat you carry more Estrogen will convert from Testosterone. Try to lower dose to 10-15mg ED or switch to test cream and see how you feel. If you apply Test cream to scrotum most of it converts to DHT and little to Estrogen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me