Accidentally took a megadose of Estradiol in place of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

seb288

I've been very foggy after dealing with a thiamine paradox reaction that won't go away (long story - I have CFS, so used thiamine to treat it). Hence this morning, instead of TRT I pinned Estradiol Valerate without realising. The dose was 20mg - which is roughly equivalent to 40 oral 2mg estrogen pills every day for the next month (injectable sticks around much longer and increases levels much higher) and 20 estrogen pills daily for the month after that (for context, most trans women take about 1-3, 2mg pills a day, while this is equivalent to 40). Within a day it will multiple times higher than a woman and even 3-4 months post injection, one would expect my levels to be in the female range.

The Estradiol was for a trans friend, but in my brain fog I took it in place of testosterone.

What can I do to prevent feminising, gyno etc? I could buy aromatase inhibiters, but they only stop conversion of androgens into estrogens....this is an external estrogen, so I'm at a loss! Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That's a tough one. Some options: A DHT-based steroid could be used to oppose the excessive estrogenic activity for the duration. This would be about the only time you'd find me suggesting supraphysiological dosing of something. A SERM such as tamoxifen would probably be helpful for preventing gyno. There are also pure estrogen receptor antagonists, such as fulvestrant. But you'd need to learn more about the safety and suitability of these drugs for this purpose.

bixt

I would immediately work on a plan to counter the E2.

So massive doses of strong androgens, DHTs for a month or two. Im talking big doses, like a gram of masteron a week or 50mg winstrol a day or 200mg proviron a day. Thats not going to kill you if taken for a month. This is an emergency and should be treated as such.

That should in theory hopefully counter the E2 and prevent gyno.

I would also test E2 every 5 days or so to see how the release of the valearate is going and adjust androgen doses accordingly.

Fortunate

I've been very foggy after dealing with a thiamine paradox reaction that won't go away (long story - I have CFS, so used thiamine to treat it). Hence this morning, instead of TRT I pinned Estradiol Valerate without realising. The dose was 20mg - which is roughly equivalent to 40 oral 2mg estrogen pills every day for the next month (injectable sticks around much longer and increases levels much higher) and 20 estrogen pills daily for the month after that (for context, most trans women take about 1-3, 2mg pills a day, while this is equivalent to 40). Within a day it will multiple times higher than a woman and even 3-4 months post injection, one would expect my levels to be in the female range.

The Estradiol was for a trans friend, but in my brain fog I took it in place of testosterone.

What can I do to prevent feminising, gyno etc? I could buy aromatase inhibiters, but they only stop conversion of androgens into estrogens....this is an external estrogen, so I'm at a loss! Thanks
Are you experiencing symptoms yet?

seb288

Are you experiencing symptoms yet?
So far just increased libido. I took zinc and boron as they're the only anti Es to hand, so it might be due to them (increased free T combined with the extremely high E). E should start to peak over the coming days.

seb288

That's a tough one. Some options: A DHT-based steroid could be used to oppose the excessive estrogenic activity for the duration. This would be about the only time you'd find me suggesting supraphysiological dosing of something. A SERM such as tamoxifen would probably be helpful for preventing gyno. There are also pure estrogen receptor antagonists, such as fulvestrant. But you'd need to learn more about the safety and suitability of these drugs for this purpose.
Would SERMS act on the estrogen receptors in a specific location only (eg. brain) or the receptors in breast tissue also? My fear is getting breasts. My E2 levels are already over 1000 according to my dosage.

bixt

Would SERMS act on the estrogen receptors in a specific location only (eg. brain) or the receptors in breast tissue also? My fear is getting breasts. My E2 levels are already over 1000 according to my dosage.

Nolvadex (easier to get on black market) and raloxifene (better but harder to get) specifically would prevent E2 attaching to breast E2 receptors. You need to megadose them, preferably with non-aromatising androgens as earlier suggested.

I'm afraid zinc and boron are not going to cut the mustard for your job, not by a long shot.

You have injected a massive dose of a synthetic hormone but appear to be looking for natural remedies or supplements to fix it. Doesn't work that way!

You have to bring out the big guns. Urgently and necessarily obtain the above mentioned DHT like compounds and serms from the black market if necessary. Like today. At the bare minimum pop 2 x winstrol and 2 x nolvadex tablets a day for a month or two. Or else deal with potential lifelong gyno.

seb288

Update: paid someone to post me tamoxifen, should receive that in a few days. The worst thing is that my previously very mild hyperthyroid (borderline low TSH) seems to have become much worse and proper hyperthyroid (based of symptoms). Previously slept 5-6h/night, now I sleep 2h/night. That's what's stopping me from upping my androgen intake. Previously my TRT protocol was 50-65mg/wk which put me at high normal levels. I upped it to 75-85mg/wk but that is too stimulating and keeping me up at night. Along with the sky high E2 that's keeping me up. Seems like both E and T increase thyroid, heart rate and worsen my insomnia. For context I pin EOD because generally T esters have a very short half life in my body.

Insomnia/hyperthyroid is keeping my from upping my T to the levels you guys recommend, trying to find solutions to the hyperthyroid/insomnia. Abandoning boron and zinc as it increases thyroid activity, open to any supplements that decrease thyroid function/increase TSH. No breasts yet.

seb288

Can you just sucks it out of the injection site? With a syringe?
Nope! that's like trying to do that to end a trt cycle...I'd have to drain all the blood in my body and die in the process lol. Just gotta get nolva. Haven't got any psychological symptoms yet, just a bit more sociable than usual (but that could also be due to upping T from 55mg to 75mg per week). I think maybe estrogen receptors take time to multiply/upregulate to process the giant dose of E (the same way bodybuilders don't feel a giant dose of androgens until one or two weeks in)

seb288

Took my first tamoxifen tablet 20mg yesterday and wow it's painful! Achy joints, headache and feverish feeling today. Was unable to work today. I've always been sensitive to anti Es. Won't be taking anymore and I hope this tamox wears off soon as it feels like death!

savefoxes

Took my first tamoxifen tablet 20mg yesterday and wow it's painful! Achy joints, headache and feverish feeling today. Was unable to work today. I've always been sensitive to anti Es. Won't be taking anymore and I hope this tamox wears off soon as it feels like death!
It takes several days to work and it doesn't reduce your e2, just blocks e2 receptors in your breast. Maybe it's all that estrogen kicking in? Are you sure your nolva is real?

seb288

It takes several days to work and it doesn't reduce your e2, just blocks e2 receptors in your breast. Maybe it's all that estrogen kicking in? Are you sure your nolva is real?
Yes I'm sure the nolva is real, that's why I got the brain fog, fatigue and muscle aches which I have anyway but always gets worse with low E. I only took it once day before yesterday and haven't taken it since, and am hoping to feel fine again soon.

I'm finding that my body seems to enjoy high E (and even feels fine on extremely high E) but feels like death on low E so I think I'll ride it out without further Nolva or any other SERMS. As for the Nolva, it blocks E2 in the boobs as well the brain which I suspect is causing my low E type issues (either that or it's toxicity via some other mechanism).

Bmac

Yes I'm sure the nolva is real, that's why I got the brain fog, fatigue and muscle aches which I have anyway but always gets worse with low E. I only took it once day before yesterday and haven't taken it since, and am hoping to feel fine again soon.

I'm finding that my body seems to enjoy high E (and even feels fine on extremely high E) but feels like death on low E so I think I'll ride it out without further Nolva or any other SERMS. As for the Nolva, it blocks E2 in the boobs as well the brain which I suspect is causing my low E type issues (either that or it's toxicity via some other mechanism).
Any sexual side effects so far? Erectile issues?

seb288

Any sexual side effects so far? Erectile issues?
I'm not very prone to gyno in general (have been taking domperidone to improve my digestion for 2 years now, another drug that's also used to create tits in trans women but I still have no tits). I just stopped taking my domperidone. My tits did get sensitive from the E (although maybe that was from me touching them so much?) and my libido became healthier (less compulsion to wank but more enjoyment when I did engage, sort of like a woman's libido). With extremely high E, I didn't get random wood but still got sensitive (and sufficiently hard) when aroused/wanking.

The Nolva introduced tiredness, joint pain and low libido.

I think I will supplement with Estrogen once my levels return to normal. Estrogen has felt better than taking Testosterone, it's unreal. Although I guess I never had low T in the first place, maybe my issue was low aromatasiation. That would be consistent with my extreme digit ratios.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me