Acceptable Air Bubble?

Buy Lab Tests Online
No matter how I try, I am always left with a tiny air bubble. I ever so slightly overfill beyond my intended dose to make up for it. Should I be aiming to have zero air bubble in the syringe? I've included a pic of the air bubble in my 10mg daily shot.

Attachments

• Picture_20212329012322.jpg
    Picture_20212329012322.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 35
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
No matter how I try, I am always left with a tiny air bubble. I ever so slightly overfill beyond my intended dose to make up for it. Should I be aiming to have zero air bubble in the syringe? I've included a pic of the air bubble in my 10mg daily shot.

As others have stated I would not fret.

We are injecting sub-q (adipose) or IM (muscle).

If it bothers you then there is an easy fix.

Pull back the plunger more (extra 5 units) when drawing your dose.

Leaving the needle in the vial (held upside down) then with both hands tilt the syringe/vial side to side which will cause the bubble to settle in the middle just below the opening then push on the plunger forcing the bubble and extra 5 units of oily solution back into the vial.

Gladiator

A lot of people inject air every time. When using barrels with detachable needles it helps push the oil from the dead spot. It’s called the air lock technique. Have a bubble at the plunger to push all the oil out.
Normally 0.05ml / cc of air is used.

Willyt

What brand insulin needle are you using?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me