About to start Clomid (22M)

Buy Lab Tests Online

lowtforever

Hi guys, I was prescribed clomid at 12.5 mg EOD to jumpstart my testosterone. Here are my bloods:

Total Test 270 NG/DL (264-916)
Free test 8.7 pg/ml (9.3-27)
DHEA 190 ug/dL
LH 1.7miu/ ml (1.7-8.6)
Estrogen 7.6 pg / ml(8-35)
TSH 1.7 mIU/ml (.45-4.5)
Shg 40 nmol/ l

I was wondering if anyone has had luck with clomid therapy to bring testosterone back up. How did you feel and did you eventually come off? I’m 22 years old and physically active. 3 full body workouts per week focusing mainly on the main compound lifts. Diet consists of mainly rice, pasta, lean beef, chicken,veggies and oatmeal.

Also, I have had 2 blood test in the past 4 years with basically identical results except I didn’t have LH checked.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lowtforever

12.5mg EOD is a very good dose. You have more potential for some success with that but more importantly fewer side effects.
That’s good to hear. I’ve heard so many horror stories regarding loss of libido, loss of eye site, emotions etc... The last thing I want to do is make myself feel worse.

Vince

Super Moderator
Would this be something temporary or is it necessary to take forever to keep levels elevated?
You can use clomid for just a restart. Some men use clomid permanently, even as low as 12.5 mg twice a week. Especially young man, it seems like they have the best results with clomid.
It would be nice if you had your LH checked before starting. Hopefully it's already low and you're not primary hypogonadism.

lowtforever

You can use clomid for just a restart. Some men use clomid permanently, even as low as 12.5 mg twice a week. Especially young man, it seems like they have the best results with clomid.
It would be nice if you had your LH checked before starting. Hopefully it's already low and you're not primary hypogonadism.

The numbers above were from last Friday. 1.7 LH

lowtforever

With a LH that low, you are a perfect candidate for clomid. Plus with your young age you, have a very good chance of success.

That’s nice to hear. Hoping it helps my libido and energy/strength come back. If it does, hopefully I don’t have to stay on it. Only thing that worries me is lack of long term studies of how it affects health. I’ve tried nolvadex and it worked while on it but my testosterone dropped weeks after stopping it.

Vince

Super Moderator
Some men (not all) never want to come off it. You may be one of the lucky ones, that it works good for. I really wouldn't worry about long-term affects. I would be more concerned about having low testosterone and long-term affects.

Ronnny

Hi guys, I was prescribed clomid at 12.5 mg EOD to jumpstart my testosterone. Here are my bloods:

Total Test 270 NG/DL (264-916)
Free test 8.7 pg/ml (9.3-27)
DHEA 190 ug/dL
LH 1.7miu/ ml (1.7-8.6)
Estrogen 7.6 pg / ml(8-35)
TSH 1.7 mIU/ml (.45-4.5)
Shg 40 nmol/ l

I was wondering if anyone has had luck with clomid therapy to bring testosterone back up. How did you feel and did you eventually come off? I’m 22 years old and physically active. 3 full body workouts per week focusing mainly on the main compound lifts. Diet consists of mainly rice, pasta, lean beef, chicken,veggies and oatmeal.

Also, I have had 2 blood test in the past 4 years with basically identical results except I didn’t have LH checked.

Thanks.
I had good luck with clomid. I had no side effects with 12.5mg every day. My level went up 600 from 200. My level was probably more than 600 since I did the blood work not in the morning but 2 p.m. after noon.

Last edited:

lowtforever

I had good luck with clomid. I had no side effects with 12.5mg every day. My level went up 600 from 200. My level was probably more than 600 since I did the blood work not in the morning but 2 p.m. after noon.

Thats nice to hear. Hopefully 12.5 eod keeps my levels at 600+. Are you still on clomid or did you come off? If so, why? My concern is my already high SHBG.

Ronnny

Thats nice to hear. Hopefully 12.5 eod keeps my levels at 600+. Are you still on clomid or did you come off? If so, why? My concern is my already high SHBG.

Even I was ok with 25mg/day, without any side effects. Even though my level was up without any side effects, my lowT symptoms was still there. Clomid improved my fatigue but nothing else.

I am on Cypionate 100mg/week. I take 50mg every 3.5 days. Feel much better.

50mg of Clomid is more prone to having Estrogen and its negative side effects, most unsuccessful clomid trials are overdosed with Estrogen problems. 12.5mg is going to be much less prone and gives room to increase the dose if needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me