About my concern with my son eating habits

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I guess I will be the only one standing up for milk, huh? Milk is one of the most nutritious foods you can find. It contains the following nutrients:
  • Calcium
  • Protein (whey and casein)
  • Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
  • Vitamin B12
  • Potassium
  • Phosphorus
  • Vitamin A and Vitamin D
  • Zinc
  • Choline
  • Magnesium
  • Selenium
Did you know that dairy products have been linked to a reduced risk of high blood pressure.

To this day I still consume 2-3 gals of whole milk each week. I weighed in today at 250 and still around 7.5% BF.

Blackhawk

I guess I will be the only one standing up for milk, huh? Milk is one of the most nutritious foods you can find. It contains the following nutrients:
  • Calcium
  • Protein (whey and casein)
  • Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
  • Vitamin B12
  • Potassium
  • Phosphorus
  • Vitamin A and Vitamin D
  • Zinc
  • Choline
  • Magnesium
  • Selenium
Did you know that dairy products have been linked to a reduced risk of high blood pressure.

To this day I still consume 2-3 gals of whole milk each week. I weighed in today at 250 and still around 7.5% BF.

I certainly drank a ton of milk as a kid. Now, just plain milk makes my gut feel crappy, but I eat 24hr fully fermented home made yogurt from grass fed milk, and eat a lot of cheese mostly of European varieties. I avoid the generic supermarket brands etc. I have in the past gone without dairy, and do have less mucus production and aches and pains without. I think it creates inflammation, but I don't have clinical data to back that up.

BigTex

I think that inflammatory thing has been disproven. You may have lactose intolerance.

sammmy

I personally react with red itchy scaly spots on my face and itchy lower legs (varicose veins or neuropathy) to all fast carbohydrates, including refined added sugar, sugar in fruits, and lactose in milk. To me, these are all inflammatory reactions (they all respond to topical antihistamines) and I do best avoiding fast carbs including milk.

The reaction is less with US yogurt - it still contains some leftover lactose, since it acts like a mild laxative when I eat half a jar of it.

The reaction is almost nonexistent with Provolone cheese which is currently about 50% of my calorie intake. It gives me everything good in milk, without the bad inflammatory lactose.

andrewBwinter

Agree with all except milk is incredibly unhealthy. Measurably and consistently raises inflammation markers, causes allergy flare ups, is a less healthy source of fat, etc. Almond milk is not amazing because the fiber is removed, but it is dramatically healthier than milk.

Totally agree vegetables are healthier than fruit in many cases, but fruit and its whole form is incredibly healthy, full of fiber, dense with nutrients, lots of water, content, low, calories, etc.

None of you subscribe to nutritionfacts.org? Or check out game changers, or check out, Cowspiracy, or Seaspiracy, etc.
We're one week in to a no added sugar lifestyle. My wife and I have both noticed less creakiness and general aches and pains, most likely due to a reduction in inflammation. The cravings after the one week honeymoon phase are REAL.

I do take exception with the brown rice syrup suggestion in the video. The GI on it is considered very high which will spike blood sugars and lead to a crash.

Afternoon snacks are now hummus with carrots and celery, Quite satisfying.

Fruit - god I love fruit. Water, fibre, micronutrients, etc.

nodoctor

Good for you! I’ve hunted hard for a reason to justify added sugar in a diet and can’t find anything. Lots of sugar in fruit but the fiber, water, cell walls keeping a portion from getting digested, etc. make it so much healthier. Congratulations! Hoping it lasts forever!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me